10

"You should have seen it Taehyunn! can you imagine Kai taking down a man thrice his size!"

"First of all, I'm surprised you know what thrice means and second of all; why are you so surprised? Huening's told us about his self-defense training before"

"Ughhh you don't get it; you had to have been there" Soobin went back to stocking chips. The before mentioned (as cheesy and repetitive as it sounds) was thinking about Huening Kai. The boy just wouldn't stop surprising Soobin. He's never seen a real roundhouse kick in real life, well, not before last night at least.

Cool. Soobin thinks Huening Kai is cool. His stomach filled with a warm and bubbly feeling. The type of feeling you felt like he was driving the fastest race car at 200 miles per hour. it felt like you clicking play on a song that you've had stuck in your mind for months. Huening Kai makes Soobin feel excited. Soobin blamed the feeling on needing to fart.

"He makes me feel things I can't describe," Soobin said out loud. "Like I don't know the words that describe him"

"Read a dictionary then and you might find out"

"You know what, that might be a good idea!" Taehyun facepalmed himself.

"Why is it that you only take me seriously when I'm not being serious"

"Oh, by the way, Taehyun, we're going to Huenings End of Winter Break Party after work"

"I don't want to go"

"I wasn't asking" Soobin was smiling but his voice was deep and threatening. Even the aura around him became dark.

"W-Whatever" Taehyun forgot how scary Soobin actually was.

...

"Higher.. higher... a little more to the left"

"Huening my arms are hurting" Yeonjun complained.

"Just a little higher Junnie!" Yeonjun blushed at the nickname, and like the weak fool he was for Huening, he continued lifting up the banner despite his arms about to give out any second.

"PERFECT!"

"Oh thank god" Yeonjun sighed from relief and let his arms fall to the side. Seconds later the banner he worked so hard on fell on top of his head. Huening and Yeonjun both exchanged looked of disappointment.

"I'll hang it up again" Yeonjun mumbled out of sadness. Just then, Beomgyu came in with a large dish of meat. Huenings brother loved meat.

"Your brother is going to be here soon" Beomgyu informed Huening. The aftermentioned eyes lit up from excitement. He couldn't wait for him and his brother to be under the same roof again. He had just a slight brother complex, but anyone would if your brother was half as cool as Huenings.

"Is Soobin and Taehyun coming?" Beomgyu asked Huening. The question was overheard by Yeonjun and caused the other to jerk his head up, butting into their conversation.

"You invited Soobin and Taehyun?" Yeonjun asked bitterly, earning an eye roll from Beomgyu.

"Yes, I did!" Huening smiled happily "Soobin said they were coming but after work" Beomgyu led Huening out of the kitchen and into the living room so they were out of hearing shot from Yeonjun.

"Are you gonna tell your brother about Soobin?" Beomgyu asked Huening, making the younger boy confused.

"What about Soobin?"

"Well, are you gonna tell your brother that you like Soobin and will probably date him soon"

"M-Me and S-Soobin? thats crazy! he doesn't even like me like that" Beomgyu rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe Huening said that.