46

Huening Kai was gone, but Soobin knew that if he ran fast enough then he might be able to catch up to Kai. He didn't say a word to anyone and sprinted to find his boyfriend. He knew that Huening Kai still wasn't accustomed to the area and only knew one way to get to town so thats the route he took. 

Soobin didn't stop running until he found himself in the familiar part of town. The part that Soobin and Kai have to go through to get to school or anywhere else for that matter. The usually busy streets were empty and all the store were closed and dark. That's when he saw it. Two men forcing Huening Kai into the back of a car. 

"HEY!" Soobin ran towards them but the men quickly got into the car and sped off, leaving a trail of dirt behind them. Soobin continues chasing the car but it was useless by foot that was when something in the distance caught his attention. He jogged up to the object. It was Kai's bike. He did the most "sensible" thing and jumped on it and chased the car.

...

"You're going to really regret this when my hyungs and Soobin get here!" the man rolled his eyes and threw Huening Kai down on a chair. He grabbed the younger boys wrist and locked one side of a handcuff it. The other side of the handcuff had a chain wrapped around it. 

"Fucking careful with him dumbass. He's a kid." Namjoon hit the man on the back of the head with his fist. His named was Estephan "-now get out of here and wait for me to call you" Estephan nodded his head and took his leave while rubbing the back of his head to soothe the aching spot. 

"You're actually... kind of nice" Huening Kai hadn't meant to say it out loud, but it wasn't unusual for him to blurt out his thoughts. 

"Do me a favor and never think or say that again?" Namjoon said as he reached inside the shirt of his pocket to pull out his lighter. He grabbed the cigarette that was tucked between the back of his ear and side of the head.  The beforementioned lit the end and took a deep drag of the cigarette and blew out the smoke. 

Huening Kai was scared right now, but he sort of calmed down when Namjoon scolded Estephan. He didn't feel physically in danger right now, but he knew he still had to keep his guard up- after all, he was kidnapped. 

BANG! CRASH! "-get the fuck off me!" SMASH! 

Estephan returned, but he wasn't alone. Estephan had Soobin with him. He had bruises on his face that were a mix of his fight with San, and Estephan. 

"Soobin!" Kai ran towards his boyfriend. He forgot about the chain which cut short just a foot from Soobin. 

"Are you okay?" Soobin tried to get closer to Kai but was held down by the shoulders from Estephan. 

"Oh, what do we have here" Namjoon laughs darkly as he moved to stand in the space that was between Kai and Soobin 

"He knocked out both guards outside before getting inside the house. We fought a bit but I managed to handcuff him" Estephan laughed and patted Soobin's head. 

"It was really stupid to come here Soobin-" Namjoon took another drag of his cigarette and blew the smoke right in Soobin's face "-but at least now I know Jimin will show up" 

"Why are you doing this? you were the one who left!" Soobin yelled, "He doesn't love you anymore, you lost him, just move on and let him be happy! for once let him be fucking happy!"

"Estephan chain Soobin up too."

... 

"You think they got too drunk?" Jungkook asked Jimin. They were in a hotel room getting ready for a last-second date before they headed back to the house.