23

"Do you smell that, Soobin?" Huening asked his boyfriend. The two were sitting on the porch; the roof shading them from the heavy rain that was slowly falling. Soobin was sitting the porch floor against Huenings front door, while his boyfriend sat in between his legs.

"Smell what?" Soobin asked as he rested his chin on top of Kai's head that was currently covered by his pink hood.

"The flowers blooming," Kai said while playing with Soobins fingers. He admired the way Soobins fingers curved, he thinks he has really pretty hands.

The two got silent while they listened to the sounds of the rain falling. Like most days, Soobin and Huening don't do anything. Unless it works or school, the two are usually together spending time by cuddling or just sitting as they are now. It was peaceful.

Huening Kai started comparing his arms to Soobins. Kai wasn't scrawny by any means, but there definitely was a huge difference between his and his boyfriend's arms.

'How the heck does he have so many veins?!' Kai wondered.

"Hey, do you want to fight me?" Huening asked.

"Fight you?" Soobin asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah but we err just use 10% of our strength"

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I want to see if I can take you in a fight"

"What if I hurt you"

"You won't, I trust you"

So, because Soobin gives Kai whatever he wants, he agreed. The two stood up and faced each other.

"Don't let me win either! you have to try"

"Okay, I will"

Soobin was probably a little too cocky and reached out for Huening without much of a plan. Kai slapped Soobins hand away and pushed him back into the door by his neck, he wasn't gripping Soobins throat hard at all, and the shove wasn't violent at all, but it was a bit harsh.

Soobin smiled and tackled Kai when the younger was off guard, but Kai reacted fast and pushed against Soobin and slipped under the olders arms. He distanced himself from the other only slightly and turned back to his boyfriend.

"Are you going easy on me?" Kai asked while throwing a punch at 5% strength.

"I'm honestly not" Soobin dodged the punch effortlessly. Kai quickly threw another punch. He wasn't intending on punching Soobin in the eye, but it had happened. Soobin stumbled back slightly with a gasp.

"I-I'm s-sorry" Kai tried his best not to laugh. Soobins eyes were wide with surprise but a smile tugged his lips.

"Huening Kai i'm using 30% now"

"N-NO P-please" Kai couldn't hold back his laughs anymore. He knew he could take on Soobin at 30%, but not when he was laughing his lungs out, so the younger started running, and Soobin chased after him.

Kai ran down the porch steps, and Soobin was close behind him. The two were both laughing as Soobin chased Kai around the front lawn. They didn't even care about getting wet by the rain. Soobin struggled only slightly to catch Kai before he had him pinned on the ground. The two rolled around on the ground and wrestled.

Kai ended up being the one to pin Soobin on the ground. Kai was on top of Soobin while holding the olders down on the ground next to his head. Soobin gave up from lack of stamina, making Kai the winner. The two stayed in that same position for a few moments. Both tired and panting for breath as they looked in each other's eyes.