26

"I'm so happy you all decided to come here" Jimin smiles at the three boys seated at the table in front of him. Taehyun watched intensively, Beomgyu awkwardly fidgeted with his fingers, and Kai wasn't paying attention at all; he was on his phone texting his boyfriend.

"You told me there would be cupcakes," The youngest of the three said in a dull tone while typing on his phone.

"Oh yeah, I lied." Jimin snatched Kai's phone. The boy's eyes widened and mouth fell open as he gasped dramatically. Once he got over the shock he only glared and huffed out but didn't bother fighting back.

"Why are we here?" Beomgyu asked nervously. He had only met Jimin a handful of times and still found him incredibly intimidating.

"I'm having a fashion show at my dad's party and I need you three to be my models," Jimin said.

"Nan Molla" Kai clicked his tongue.

"Huening shut up, your brother already said I could use you."

"HE SAID WHAT?!"

"Can I wear a diamond choker?" Taehyun smiled excitedly.

"Yes, you all will be getting diamond chokers, but first we have to practice your catwalks"

...

Soobin was working alone today. Kai and Taehyun were at Jimins so he was all by his lonesome. Soobin yawned out of boredom while stretching his arms before dropping them to his sides.
The store was empty today and had been since Taehyun left.

Soobin tapped his nails against the counter of the register while we stared at the clock. He started thinking about the party and the fashion show his boyfriend would be participating in.

Every year a party is held in the honor of Jimins father. More often than not he never attended these parties, but he still liked the idea of having such a huge event in honor of his name; and who else better to plan it rather than his one and only precious son?

Soobin was quite anxious if he were to be honest. The party would have guests attending who were involved in illegal activity, but so far nothing horrible has happened. He just didn't want Kai to be in danger, but he and Jungkook would be there so he knew Kai would be okay.

Both Jungkook and Soobin tried to reason with Kai on not going, but the boy was stubborn and already made up his mind.

The sound of the bell hanging over the entrance brought Soobin out of his thoughts. He looked at the customer; and although his face remained emotionless, he felt his heart palpitate.

"Hi" a boxy smiled was directed towards him. Soobin clenched his fist and quietly gulped.

"Is there anything I can get you, sir?" Soobin asked Taehyung. The smile on Taehyungs face fell into a soft closed mouth smile.

"Sir? Why the formalities?" Soobin felt himself start to get angry but he took deep breathes. He didn't want to lose control.

"Cigarettes? Is that what you want? Camels ?" Soobin tried to speed up the process. Taehyung nodded his head up and down, the smile on his face is now gone.

"Yeah"

"Okay, 7.89" Taehyung handed him a bill that required too much change. Soobin hurriedly grabbed the change and shoved it in Taehyungs hands. He wasn't even able to look at the man now.

"Soobin.." Taehyung tried to get Soobin to look at him but was failing.

"What"

"Are you still mad?" Taehyung was answered with silence. This made him sigh from disappointment. "I'll see you at the party then" Taehyung turned to take his leave; this is when Soobin spoke.