CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

"Beomgyu..." Soobin approaches the boy one December afternoon, two days before Christmas. Currently, the younger boy was at the kitchen table doing some homework that was assigned over the break and eating cheeseballs.

"Yeah?"

"I need your help"

"With what?"

"Well, more of an opinion than help- a second perspective if you will-"

"Get to the point"

"Okay look-" Soobin quickly takes a seat next to Beomgyu at the kitchen table "-I got his Christmas gift" he takes out a flat box seemingly out of nowhere.

"Oh my god lets see" Beomgyu gets excited. Soobin nervously opens the box, his hopes high. Beomgyu's face goes from excited to underwhelmed, it brought Soobins hopes to an all-time low.

"It's horrible, isn't it?" Soobin asks.

"Nooo-" Beomgyu tries to stay optimistic "-I just um... it's cute"

Inside the box was a silver bracelet with charms that consisted of: a sunflower, a potato chip, a race car, a dog, a carton of milk and an 'S' and 'K'

"But you see it means-"

"Soobin, I'm trying to help you out here. Look, between you and me, you need to go bigger. This Christmas is going to be at the ski resort, there's going to be snow, mountains, and a cabin."

"So..?" Beomgyu lets out a sigh and rolls his eyes.

"SO do you think my best friend is only good enough for a charm bracelet with a potato chip?"

"But you see the meaning behind-"

"OH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD DO, I'm so excited! oh but we leave for the resort in two days which means we better get planning immediately. Let's go right now Soobin!" Beomgyu dropped his pen and shoots up from the kitchen table to get his shoes on. Soobin looked at the charm bracelet one more time.

...

On the morning of Christmas eve, the family woke up early to set out for the ski resort. It was a cold morning, and everybody was half asleep and tired, except for Jimin who was most excited about the family vacation.

"Okay, does everyone have everything?"

"Babe, I already told you that we have everything, I'm 100% positive" Jungkook proudly smiles and crosses his arm over his chest.

"Did you remember the cat?"

"...Kai can you go get Kiwi" the younger brother smacks his tongue and turns back around to get the cat that was almost left behind.

Taehyun and Yeonjun are already in the van together. Taehyun and Beomgyu had a window seat while Yeonjun would be sitting between the two.

"His gift is going to be epic" Beomgyu hypes up his friend, even going as far as patting his back before taking his seat next to his boyfriend.

"Poor Kiwi always gets forgotten about," Huening Kai says as he returns from getting the cat. Jimin quickly takes the cat from the boy and takes a seat on the front passenger side. Jungkook already in the driver's seat ready to go.

"Babe are you alright? you look sick" Kai asks his boyfriend.

"I'm fine, just tired haha"

"We can sleep together on the way" He smiled at the older boy before getting into the van. Soobin reaches into his pants pocket to feel the bracelet. He figured he might as well bring it just in case.