16

*BIG MARVELS VOICE* LETS GETTTIITTTT!!!!!

Soobin watched curiously as Huening Kai got on his knees, his eyes closed as he faced a small a small shrine. Huening Kai stayed in the exact same position for some more time before he stood up.

"What were you doing?" Soobin asked Huening as they continued their walk.

"Praying to the shrine god to give good health to everyone I care about" 

"I didn't even know we had a shrine... isn't that more of a Japan thing?" Soobin asked, a bit confused.

"It is, but we have one in town for some reason. Nobody ever visits though, so I make sure to at least come and pray for the good health of my loved ones. Though I'm not sure what god even is in the shrine.." just as Huening Kai trailed off with his sentence; a gust of wind blew through the air. Huening Kai promptly sneezed violently.  Soobin's hands immediately grabbed at the black scarf wrapped around his neck. 

"You idiot, if you're going to pray for the good health of others, at least be sure to take care of your health first" Soobin wrapped his scarf loosely around Huenings neck. the thick long fabric warming his neck and covered half of his face. Kai blushed when he smelled the scent of Soobin's body wash. Soobin was always taking care of Huening Kai, and Kai wishes he could do the same as well, but it seems like there's no way Huening Kai can do that. Soobin is healthy, strong, and well off.

at least that what Huening Kai thought. 

...

"I've decided" Beomgyu announced one day at the flower shop. Huening Kai and Yeonjun were at the counter going over some English assignment that Huening needed help on. 

"Decided what?" Huening asked Beomgyu curiously.

"I've decided that Yeonjun is a dumbass" The second youngest said nonchalantly as he watered some plants. 

"And you decided this because?" Yeonjun asked with bitterness laced in his words. 

"Becuase you're a dumbass"

"Thats it" Yeonjun grabbed an umbrella that was laying nearby as chased after Beomgyu, who ran away fearfully. Huening Kai was left to suffer alone with his English homework- well not for long. 

Jimin walked into the store. Huening Kai felt slightly annoyed seeing the older, but not as much as he used to feel. Today, Jimin's fan was extra fluffy and extra large. 

"What?" Huening asked Jimin when the older was in front of the counter. Jimin rolled his eyes and fanned himself slightly faster as he bit his tongue. He doesn't think he'll ever get used to be disrespected by a little kid, but that was for another time. The now blonde haired hyung set a bag down in front if Huening. The younger raised a brow when he caught sight of the different medicines and foods.

"Are you giving me this because  I'm sick of seeing you?" Huening asked innocently. This earned him a wack on top of the head by Jimin's closed fan. Luckily due to all the feathers; it didn't hurt.

"No, you stupid coconut head! its for Soobin" Kai raised a brow.

"Soobin? what about him?" Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed deeply. Of course, Soobin hasn't told Huening. Basically, Soobin caught a cold and a really high fever and has been laying in bed all day. Jimin went to buy him some medicine and food but decided he didn't want to risk getting sick by taking care of Soobin- so he decided to make Huening Kai do it.