40

"Soobin, we should be roommates!" Huening Kai was so happy, he threw open his arms to hug his boyfriend but Jungkook suddenly popped up between the two.

"I won't allow it" Jungkook said just as Soobin and Kai crashed into each one of his shoulders..

"Why?" Kai asked his brother while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because I'm not stupid! Soobin, what do you think you would do if you and Kai were to sleep in the same room?"

"Sleep?" Soobin answered.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing" Huening Kai covered his face.

"Besides-" Jungkook tried to lighten the mood because he didn't feel like dealing with his brother's pettiness "-this place is so big, all of us can have our own room!" Jungkook cheered.

"So which room should I put this luggage bag of yours in?" Jimin asked as he entered the front door with luggage, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Soobin following after. 

"Oh, Jimin! let me help you with that" Jungkook rushed over to Jimin and took the medium-sized bag from his hands. He and Jimin walked off to drop off Jungkooks bag in his room... that they were sharing. 

"Soobin, I thought Jimin lived with you and Taehyun at your old apartment?" Huening Kai asked Soobin. 

"No, I think he only comes back here to change or uh...hide." Soobin had almost forgotten the reason they ended up here in the first place. Soobin hated that Huening Kai and the others got involved in the mess he calls his life. They were just a normal family living their lives, and now they had to leave their own house because of their safety. 

When he heard that Namjoon went to the flower shop and almost attacked Kai- his blood went cold. He knew that he, Jimin, and Taehyun could handle ourselves, but he knew Kai couldn't; even with the training he took for self-defense.

"Well, I hope us being here means he'll spend more time here. This house is too beautiful to not be lived in" Kai said.

 This house is too beautiful to not be lived in" Kai said

"HYUKA LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" Yeonjun called out. He and Beomgyu were standing a few feet away by the boxes that were being moved in, and in Yeonjuns hands, he had a bunny plushie.

"TOBIN!" Kai ran over to save Tobin. 

Soobin had been to Jimins house a bunch of times for parties and to visit Jimin because there were times he stayed hiding so long that I got worried. All the times he remembers being here it felt.. empty, like it was just a place to be, which is different from a place you live, but now it feels like a home.

He has a feeling it has to do with a certain family, no actually he pretty certain.

He watched Yeonjun and Beomgyu pass the plushie back and forth to keep Kai from getting a hold of it. Kai played along a few times before he got angry and kicked Yeonjun in the leg so he could get his bunny back.