18

"Soobin..." Huening Kai called out to his hyung

"Mmm" The older hummed making Hueing frown at the response he got. He shifted on Soobin's couch, turning his knees towards his elder..

"Smile" Huening said sternly as he poked the spot where Soobins dimples appear when he smiles. Soobin looked away using his eyes, adverting his attention to a lamp on the side. Huening Kai huffed out. "It's only for the weekend!" he tried to reason.

"I know" Soobin's voice was flat and boring, making the younger roll his eyes.

"Then why are you so sad?"

"Because I'll miss you" Soobin said honestly.

"I'm right here though! Smile, you're making me sad" Soobin looked back at the boy sitting next to him. Huening Kai looking at Soobin already. The two make eye contact, and Huening smiled. This made Soobin smile unconsciously. The older pulled Huening towards him, wrapping his arms around Huenings slender body.

"Uwaah" Kai mumbled against Soobins chest.

"Hurry and come back home" Huening smiled softly against the fabric of Soobin's hoodie.

"I will I promise!"

"And wear sunscreen"

"Soobin its winter" Soobin shifted him and Kai. His hands gripped Huenings shoulders and he pushed Huening out arm's length from himself.

"So? UV rays from the sun are harmful! Taehyun told me so!" The curly haired boy giggled.

"Okay okay, I'll wear sunscreen!" Huening Kai bit his lip, hesitating before he reached into his pocket, pulling out a bracelet with blue beads and a single yellow. He grabbed Soobin's left wrist and slipped it on around it. Huening was thankful it fit.

"Now we match!" Huening lifted up his left wrist; showing off a yellow bracelet with one blue bead. "I'm yellow and you're blue"

"Did you make them?" Soobin asked as his fingers softly grazed over the beads.

"No, I saved up money for them," Huening said proudly.

"Thank you" Soobin thanked as he smiled fondly towards his wrist.

"Do you like it?" Huening asked with a shy smile

"I love it" The younger felt his heart doing somersaults.

"You better! I spent my life's earning on it" Huening joked.

"By the way, what time are you leaving?" Soobin asked, slightly bitter now that he remembered that Huening was going to an overnight school trip today/.

"Jungkook is driving us to the school so we're leaving at 3:30" Huening answered Soobins question. The olders eyes shifted to the side slightly to glance at the clock hanging over the door frame.

"Um, Huening... it's 3:24 right now" Huening Kai's eyes widened. He stood up so fast that his vision blurred momentarily. Soobin copying the action.

"I GOTTA GO!" He hugged Soobin before grabbed his backpack from the floor; swinging it over his shoulders. The weight of the back slightly threw him off balance as he ran towards the door, but he eventually gained control again. The door slammed behind him, leaving Soobin standing alone in his living room.

The sounds of running steps approached the door again. Huening ran back inside, approaching Soobin quickly.

He abruptly stopped in front of Soobin, and got up on the tips of his toes; pecking Soobin on the lips.

"See you later Binnie!" Huening ran out again.

It took exactly 14 seconds for Soobin to process what just happened. He covered his red burning face. His chest was beating so fast that it was making him dizzy. The older moved his hands from his face to look at the bracelet decorating his wrist. The silence of the room becoming deafening.