42

This chapter is dedicated to anyone whose ever took the time to read, vote and comment on any of my stories <3 

Soobin's first instinct was to punch San in his face, but he couldn't. He's already lashed out in front of Kai on multiple occasions. If Soobin threw the first punch then all it would prove is that he's unable to control his emotions.

Neither San or Soobin moved. They stood facing each other with expressionless faces. This confused Kai and he was about to ask about the obvious tension but he was cut off by an incoming phone call from Jungkook. 

"I'll be back in a second" Huening Kai moved away from the street light and went a distance close enough where he could still see San and his boyfriend, but far enough to have privacy to talk on the phone.

Kai had told Soobin about the situation of helping a person named San with his injuries. Soobin didn't even consider the possibility of this San being the one who was aided. 

"What are you trying to do" Soobin demanded.

"We haven't spoken in a year and thats the bullshit you come at me with" San sighed and dug his hands in his front jean pockets. 

"I'm not interested in small talk, I want to know what you're doing with my boyfriend" San was annoyed by the last two words spoken, but he would never let it show. He glanced at Huening Kai's direction. The younger boy was talking on the phone, unaware of anything around him. 

"We were hanging out. Isn't that what friends do?" 

"Bullshit, you don't have friends, you have pawns you use for whatever game you decide to play."

"People can change, I'm sure you're aware of it" San eyed Soobins piercings. Once black now replaced with newer ones with brighter colors.

"Stay away from him."

"Funny, weren't you the one who told him he should make more friends?"

"How do you know I said that?" San smirked.

"I'm his friend, he told me." San sneered at Soobin after he saw Huening kai walking back over to them

"I'm sorry San but Soobin and I need to leave. My older brother doesn't want me being out during dark." Ever since the incident involving Namjoon happened, Jungkook had been more paranoid. Even with Soobin with him.

"Okay, I'll see you later" San nodded his head in Kai's direction. Soobin locked hands with Kai and looked San in the eyes.

"Bye," He said coldly and lead the way off. 

"You act so cold when you first meet someone but in reality, you're the softest person ever" Huening Kai teased playfully while resting his head on Soobins shoulder as they continued their walk home together.

...

"This is a little... cringy" Beomgyu admitted while flipping the script.

"It's supposed to be cringy, just please help me out!" Taehyun made a puppy face at Beomgyu and Yeonjun. 

"Cmon, it's just acting right?" Yeonjun tried to ease Beomgyu's nerves with a smile.

Taehyun and Joshua settled on asking Beomgyu and Yeonjun help to finish their assignment. 

"Yeah, okay.." Beomgyu looked away and tried to calm the butterflies in his stomach. He went over the script once more. It was simple enough.

"Can you believe such a universe brought us together?" Beomgyu said a bit awkwardly. It caught him totally off guard when Yeonjun suddenly pulled Beomgyu in close by his waist. Their chests touching.