13

"You're just so cute! Soobin? more like Soocute!" Huening's lip twitched at the sound of those words. They were the first thing that he heard once he reached Jimin and Soobin. Soobin immediately noticed Huening.

"EHEM"

"Hi Kai!" Soobin greeted with a wide smile. Jimin was about to yell at Soobin for greeting Huening properly but not doing the same with Jimin, however, Huening grabbed Jimins attention. The younger boy was glaring at Jimin-except Huening looked like an adorable puppy with his big brown eyes and little pout. Jimin started fanning himself softly as he smirked.

"Well, well, well, this must be Mr Huening Kai" Jimin circled Huening like he was the prey, and Jimin was the predator. "Your hair is nice, not damaged.. face is symmetrical and soft.."

"What are you doing?" Beomgyu asked. Jimin looked at the boy, barely noticing him, and when Jimin laid eyes on him.

"Who are you?" Jimin asked.

"Beomgyu sir, and you are?" Jimin smiled.

"Park Jimin..." he looked back at Huening, eyeing the boy up and down briefly. " I was just taking my leave.. see you later Soobin" Jimin patted Soobin as he walked away.

...

"So, how did you meet Kimin?" Huening Kai asked Soobin that same afternoon. The two were in the convenience store. Huening was idly flicking through their magazine rack.

"You mean Jimin?" Huening rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever" Soobin stopped momentarily to set down a box full of candy that he had to restock. Then tapped his chin with his index finger as he tried to recall the memory of meeting Jimin. Oddly enough, he really couldn't remember.

"I don't know to be honest. He's kind of just always been around" This didn't make Huening any less jealous and bitter. Just then Taehyun walked in.

"Hi Hyun!" Soobin greeted his best friend.

"Hi" Huening Kai mumbled gloomily.

"Hey guys- Soobin, there some boxed in front of the back door that you need to carry to the stock room"

"Ughhh alright" Soobin went to the back, leaving Huening and Taehyun. While Taehyun made his way over to the register, he noticed that Huening looked unusually sad. The younger of the two was flipping through magazine pages so fast that he couldn't have possibly been reading or even skimming the pages.

"Have you met Jimin?" Huening Kai froze at Taehyuns question; confirming Taehyuns suspicion that Jimin is the cause if Huening Kai's downer mood.

"Y-yeah.. he was nice" Huening forced himself to say something decent.

"He owns this place you know" Taehyun answered a question that nobody asked while he opened his salad and began pouring his ranch.

"How lovely" Huening Kai spat while he put back the magazine he was holding and looked around with a glare.

"He's pretty huh?"

"If you say so.." Just then Soobin came back. He went back to stocking candy, oblivious to the jealous and moody boy a few feet from him. Taehyun felt a smirk cross his face, after all, he's an instigator.

"Soobin, do you think Jimin is pretty?" Taehyun asked his best friend. As soon as the words left Taehyuns lips; Huening Kai snapped his stare at oblivous Soobin.

"Jimin? doesn't everyone think he's pretty?" Huening clenched his fists. His jealousy becoming replaced by insecurity. Nobody even noticed when the entrance door rang, signaling the arrival of a new person.