38

Soobin has always been one to cringe at couples who acted lovey dovey in public; he still does.

But today Huening Kai wanted to match as a couple and Soobin didn't even think about saying no.

And after seeing his boyfriend, he knew he made the right choice.

"You look cute" Soobin said to Kai

"And you look hot, how the heck-?!"

"You've grown a lot since we met" Soobins eyes widened slightly. When he met Kai, the boy barley reached his chin, he's grown about three inches since then.

Soobin rested a hand on top of Kais head and moved it around in circles, his mission was to annoy his boyfriend. Kai pushed away Soobins hand.

Mission accomplished.

"Stop changing the subject. Tell me how you look hot. I still look like a little kid I WANT TO BE HOT TOO"

"Babe, you are hot" Soobin could easily think of times when he had to restrain himself from bashing the face in of a guy he caught checking out Kai.

"Choi Soobin, you are a liar"

"I'm not" Soobin rolled his eyes. He grabbed Kais hand and took the lead.

"Where are we going?" Kai asked.

"Do you want to go to an arcade?"

"OF COURSE"

...

"Babe, maybe try another game?"

"You don't understand. I need it!" Kai slammed his hands against the glass of the crane machine and stared at the Golden penguin plushy. Soobin noticed the sparkle in Kais eyes.

"You you really want it that bad?"

"Yes" Soobin reached in his pocket and pulled out a token.

Huening Kai stepped away from the glass and watched the crane start moving over to the penguin. His eyes wandered to Soobin.

'He's so cute' Kai wondered how he ended up with Soobin.

"Here" A gold penguin was held up to his face by Soobin.

"WHAT HOW THE HECK!? YOURE THE BEST!" Kai three his arms around Soobin and thanked him.

"It was no big deal"

"Aww you two are so cute!" Kai pulled back and saw who it was. Yeji and a boy unfamiliar to both Kai and Soobin.

"Thank you" Kai smiled at the two.

"Hey...uh why are you here" Soobin didn't want to be mean so he settled with being awkward.

"Oh, me and my friend Jisung are going to meet here with some friends"

"Okay... you should go find your friends then... so they're not waiting.

"Oh they haven't got here yet... listen I want to talk about Ryujin"

"Who's that?" Soobin played dumb. Yeji resisted an eye roll.

While this conversation was happening, Jisung was staring at Kai. He didn't try to hide it.

Kai didn't know why Jisung was just staring at him and not saying anything.

'Maybe he wants to have a staring contest?...weird but okay' Kai thought to himself. so he stared back.

Jisung stepped closer to Kai and bent down so that the two were eye level. He even got closer to Kais face.

When Soobin noticed this, he shoved Jisung back "Just how bad is your eye sight?" Jisung made the mistake of getting too close.

"My bad.." Jisung rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Whatever" Soobin wrapped an arm around Kais shoulders and the two took their leave without saying bye to either Yeji or Jisung

"Hey, why were you looking at him funny?" Yeji asked Jisung.

"That boy was... really pretty" Yeji rolled her eyes.

"He's not all that"

"I actually think he might be prettier than you" Yeji gasped and kicked Jisung on his shin and stormed off.

"OUCH! What did I say wrong !?"

,,,,,,

A/N just a quick lil update
(/).(\)