20

NOT PROOF READ and I wrote this on my phone in like half a class period because I had a quick idea ???

It had only been two days, but it felt like months. Huening Kai eagerly waits in his seat for the school day to end. The before mentioned is bouncing his knee up and down rapidly while his finger nails tapped against the desk. The student in front of him grits his teeth from annoyance but he decides to not confront Kai.

Finally, the bell rang, and Huening Kai leaped out of his chair and ran out. It had become a normal occurrence since Kai is excited to see Soobin everyday.

...

"How'd that get up there?" Taehyun wondered out loud. Him and Soobin looked up at the jelly donut stuck on the ceiling.

"HUENING KAI IS HERE!" Kai announces his presence loudly. This causes Soobin to instantly turn around; eyes wide, heart thumping loudly. Kai ran into Soobin; hugging the older tightly.

Taehyun gagged and went back to figuring out how a donut ended up on the ceiling.

"How was the trip?" Soobin asked Huening once the two pulled apart.

"It was fun! I saw Jimin and Taehyun there too! You and Jungkook should have tagged along" Soobin laughed nervously.

"Y-yeah, I wish I could have went" Soobin ruffled Huening soft hair. Then, the older paused for a second.

"Did...did you straighten your hair?" Huenings smile stretched even wider- as if that were ever possible.

"Yep, does it look okay?" Kai picked at a strand of hair shyly.

"Y-you look really cute" Soobin rubbed the back of his neck while the softest smile ghosted his lips.

"Just freaking date already" Taehyun said loudly. Soobin blushed red, but Kai changed the subject.

"I want ice cream"

"Let's go get ice cream then" Soobin said immediately after.

"Did you forget you're working?" Taehyun glared at the two while crossing his arms over his chest.

"But I haven't seen him in two days!" Soobin whined while pulling Kai close to him; resting his chin on top of his lovers soft head of hair.

"You two can figure out how to get the donut off the ceiling. Bonding" Taehyun smiled sweetly and walked off to the back room. Soobin and Huening looked up at the donut and then at each other.

...

"Higher!" Kai said to Soobin.

"I don't think I can go higher"

"We have to try! I can almost reach it!"

Taehyun stood close by watching the situation play out. Soobin lifted Kai up by his legs while the younger boy was reaching up for the donut.  They were no where near close to reaching the donut, but they were trying their best.

"Throw me up and I'll get it" Huening suggested

"I can't do that what if you get hurt!" Soobin protested ( heheheh that rhymed )

"You told me you wouldn't let me hit the ground so just do it!"

"No!"

...

"Steady... steady..."

"Please don't fall"

"We almost got this Binnie!"

Now Huening Kai was sitting on top of Soobins shoulders. Taehyun rubbed this eyes before looking over at the ladder that was literally a few feet away. He debated on telling the two about the ladder but Taehyun figured they'd have more fun this way (by 'they' he means himself)

Finally, Huenings ginger grazed the donut, and that was enough to get the dessert off the ceiling

And landed on Taehyuns face.

Kai gasped and covered his mouth as him and Soobin watched the other worker wipe jelly off his face.

"Soobin im going to kill you"

"Me?! Huening was the one who did it!" Kai smacked Soobin on the side of his head; still sitting on Soobins shoulders.

"Why would you throw me under the bus!"

...

"Thank you so much again Jungkook" Jimin praised.

"No problem! It's not that heavy anyways" Jimin had some things delivered to him for the store but it was so heavy he had trouble moving it,but luckily Jungkook was nearby and offered his help.

Jimin opened the door for Jungkook, letting him in first since he was holding such a heavy package.

The two hyungs walked in on Taehyun chasing Soobin and Kai (who was STILL on soobins shoulders) poor Kai was holding onto Soobins head for dear life.

"Oh, that's where my donut went" Jimin said eyeing the donut on the floor.

"SOOBIN IF YOU HURT MY BABY BROTHER I WILL MURDER YOU!" Jungkook set down the package and started chasing after Soobin also.

"HYUNG SAVE ME!" Kai yelled for his brother

"YOURE THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS ?!" Soobin cries out.

"YOU DID IT FIRST!" Kai defended.

"Crack heads. They're literal crack heads" Jimin sighs as he fans himself quickly.