49

Jimin's lips pressed hard together, his gaze hard and angry at Namjoon. The sound of the helicopter was loud, but Jimin's thoughts soon proved to be louder. The beforementioned began his walk to Namjoon. He had full intentions of leaving to America, and in exchange, Soobin would finally have a life he deserved. It was a small price for Jimin to pay. After all, he still had his memories.

Memories of Soobin, him and Taehyun lounging together at night wearing face masks.

He has beautiful memories of his boys.

His first meeting with Jungkook, and the first time he saw Huening Kai and Soobin together. 

The nights switching between the convenience store and the flower shop. 

The endless undercover stalking.

The time at the hot springs. 

And Jimin would especially remember the time where everyone was under the same roof. The short time of going to sleep together and waking up together. It was no longer than a few months, but he had already grown accustomed to being woken up by teenage boys yelling. He had already gotten used to the warmth of Jungkook being next to him.

He had gotten used to the feeling of love.

With all the beautiful thoughts running through Jimins mind, he hadn't noticed he was standing in front of Namjoon.

Jimin touched his cheeks and felt them wet with tears. Were they tears of being thankful? or were they tears of turmoil?

"Jimin" Namjoon breathed out "I'm so happy you came!" he yelled over the loud sounds of the helicopter.

"You knew I'd come" Jimin glared, and just like that, Namjoon's innocent face turned into one that belongs to a psychopath.

"You didn't bring any bags, but that's fine, we can buy you new things in Miami" Jimin looked up into the helicopter. Soobin was shaking his head; his eyes begging Jimin to not go.

"Take Soobin out, now" Jimin demanded.

"See, I had the best idea! why don't all three of us go to America?"

...

"Let's go" Taehyun announced.

"But Jimin told us to stay in the car" Beomgyu reminded. His head resting on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Since when do we ever listen? I'm not gonna sit here like a little bitch, now are you coming with me or not?!" 

Beomgyu and Yeonjun shared a look before looking back to Taehyun. 

"Let's get it," Yeonjun says seriously. Beomgyu gives him a weird look but decides not to say anything about it...yet.

So, the three get out of the car and start heading to the house- but of course, they didn't want to be spotted and get in trouble so they had to blend in. First, they hid behind a trash can- Taehyun in the lead- and once they saw the coast was clear, they moved to behind a tree. They weren't even halfway to the door. The sounds of a helicopter could be heard from the top of the mansion which caused them all to stop and lookup.

"Do you see anything?" Beomgyu asks Taehyun. 

"What are we looking for?" Yeonjun asks from the back.

"For Kai and Soobin, you idiot!" Beomgyu snaps

"Well then Taehyun is useless because he didn't bring his glasses" 

"They're just for reading, dumbass" Taehyun insulted.

"See, this is why I broke your glasses"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Taehyun and Yeonjun started fighting- by fighting; it was them slapping the hands of each other in the air while arguing.