29

💕💕😌😌WRITTEN ON MY PHONE!! PROBABLY WILL HAVE ERRORS FEEL FREE TO POINT THEM OUT SO ILL BE ABLE TO FIX THEM FASTER 😌😌💕💕

"I still don't see why you didn't want to work together.." Soobin sunk into his seat at the booth. Huening Kai sat across from him, a large chocolate shake in front of him. Kai smiled cheekily.

"Because I want my first job to be a real job. If I work with you or at the flower shop then it won't feel as organic" Despite being disappointed, Soobin was actually quite proud of his boyfriend.

Soobin used to believe that angels were only in heaven; but now he knows he was wrong because there's one sitting in front of him right now, and he was wearing a stripped sweater with overalls.

"Huening Kai" the manger called out.

"That's me!" Kai slide out of the booth and made his way towards the manager for his interview. He looked back one more time at Soobin, and the older smiled encouragingly, and held out a thumbs up.

...
The manager looked to be in his late forties. There was nothing special about him, he looked like an average person.

"Okay so why do you wanna work here?"

"I like the shakes here" The manager lifted a brow.

"Okay, any work experience?" He asked next.

"Uh... not really"

"Do you know how to work a register?" Kai was never allowed to work register at the flower shop due to not being an actual worker, but he had seen his hyungs so it many times before.

"I know how but I've never done it"

...

Soobin stood up from the booth when he saw Kai exiting his interview. The younger boy had his hands stuffed in his jean pockets. His posture was slightly slouched and his face looked sad.

"How was the interview?" Soobin asked.

"Not good..." Soobin dropped his shoulders and frowned "...BUT I GOT THE JOB!" Kai's face brightened into a smile, and Soobin copied almost immediately.

"AYYY! That's my boy!" The older of the two wrapped an arm around his boyfriends shoulders, and attacked his forehead and head with quick and hard kisses.

"Let's go get hot chocolate?" Kai asked his boyfriend as they left the restaurant.

"You just had a shake" Soobin reminded him.

"Errggg you're starting to sound like Jungkook" Huening Kai pretended to be mad and slipped out from under Soobins arm. Kai didn't make it very far though. Soobin quickly grabbed Kai's hands and laced their fingers together.

"Instead of hot chocolate, why don't we go to the arcade?" Kai liked that idea more than getting hot chocolate.

...

"You're getting better" Soobin praised Kai. The two had just played a race game together, and Kai finished one place behind Soobin.

"I think I'm secretly a gaming genius. I was destined to win gaming competitions and be filthy rich" Huening dreamed out loud. He leaned towards the gaming steering wheel and laid his cheek against it; his eyes going into a haze while he falls deep into his day dream.

"Gaming Geniuses don't finish 10th place" Soobin teased. Kai shot up in his seat.

"That's it, you're canceled"

"I'm cancelled?"

"Yes."

"I'm cancelled?" Soobin asked again, this time standing up to linger over Kai to try to look threatening (but Soobin was failing because he was doing a horrible job at holding back his smile.) Kai thought it was cute.