Two Emails

You wake up to your alarm going off. You turned it off and stretched in your bed. You turned your phone off of airplane mode to let the WiFi connect. You put your phone face down on your bed. It vibrated several times. You turned it over and saw that you had three texts, two Snapchats and...a new email.

You answered to the texts and Snapchats, and your email was all that was left. Your heart was pounding and your hand was shaking. You tapped the email app and it opened. It was from Jim. You read the email and he said that Katie got the role of Lisa and explained why you didn't get the part.

You were a little hurt, but you weren't too focused on that movie. You're more focused on the Scorch Trials. You deleted that email and refreshed the inbox. Nothing from Wes about the Scorch Trials.

You got dressed in khaki shorts, your Little Mermaid T-Shirt from the play, and Sperry flip flops. You went down to the buffet for breakfast. You got waffles, an apple, a chocolate chip muffin, and a bottle of water. You told your friends and family about what happened with the Believe Me movie. They gave you their support.

You finished eating breakfast and went back to your room. While in the elevator, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You unlocked your phone and saw that you got another email. Your heart started pounding and you were shaking again. You turned your phone off because you wanted to read it alone in your room. The elevator stopped on your floor. You got off and walked to your room.

You used the key card to open the door. You sat on your bed and opened your phone. You took a deep breath and tapped on the email app. It was from Wes, the director of the Scorch Trials. He called you back to do two scenes for a character named Kelsey (Made up character. Pretend that she's a character in the series).

One of the scenes is with a guy named Aidan Gillen, who is called back for Janson, also known as Ratman in the books. The other scene is with...Thomas Brodie-Sangster, who plays Newt.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING TO DO A SCENE WITH THOMAS BRODIE-SANGSTER!!!" you screamed as you jumped on your bed.

After you calmed down, you saw Google Doc in the email, which is the script. You went downstairs and printed them out. You got back to your room, highlighted the lines, and rehearsed. Your callback is scheduled at 11:30am. It's 10:30am now, so you have an hour to get ready.

You looked in the mirror and decided to change your shirt. You changed into a dressy, yet cute navy tank top with flowers, put your hair in a high ponytail, and put on your class ring and your courage bracelet.

You packed up your 31 bag and went down to the lobby to wait for your Uber car. You texted your friends and family about the callback for the Scorch Trials. Again, they all wished you good luck. You got the most support from Kendra and Gwen, who are also Maze Runner fans and they were excited and jealous about your callback with Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Newt).