Playing the Wii

Everyone cheered for the power coming back on.

"So...what do we do now?" Jacob asked.

Dexter noticed something near the TV. It was a Wii console with some games beside it.

"Hey! It looks like we have a Wii." he said.

"What games do we have?" you asked.

"Wii Sports, Just Dance, and Mario Kart." Dexter said.

Everyone agreed on Mario Kart. Jacob found four Wii remotes and other Wii attachments in the cabinet under the TV.

Dexter changed the input, turned on the Wii, and put Mario Kart in the console. You, Thomas, Kaya, and Dexter called first dibs on racing. The four of you sat near the TV.

You chose Mario, Kaya chose Rosalina, Dexter chose Yoshi, and Thomas chose Koopa Troopa. You guys selected your karts and the course. You all agreed on the Special Cup, which consisted of Dry Dry Ruins, Moonview Highway, Bowser's Castle, and Rainbow Road. You all pushed the 'A' button to confirm the selections.

The TV was now divided into four parts and the countdown started. Because that you have played Mario Kart countless times, you got the head start boost and were ahead of the others, as well as the computer characters. The others were cheering for you guys.

"Wow y/n. How are you so good?" Dexter asked.

You were focused on the screen, but answered him.

"By playing this game most of my life, Mario is awesome, and this." you said, then launched a red turtle shell at Dexter (or Yoshi).

"HEY!" Dexter exclaimed, making him fall into 6th place.

You guys did two laps and are now on the last lap. You were in 4th, Thomas was in 1st, Kaya was in 5th, and Dexter was in 6th. You were right on Thomas's tracks.

"I'm gonna win." he said, getting close to the finish line.

You hit an item box and surprisingly got a blue shell.

"Not for long." you said.

"Y/n, don't you dare." Thomas demanded.

You hit the right button, which set off the blue shell.

"Whoops." you said sarcastically.

The blue shell came on Thomas's section of the screen and it blew up. Other than Thomas, the shell also hit Toad and Diddy Kong, who were in 2nd and 3rd place. You drove past them and finished the race at 1st place. You cheered in victory.

The four of you did the other three courses, then traded the controllers with the others. It was now Ki Hong, Dylan, Jacob, and Will's turn to play.

Ki Hong chose Waluigi, Dylan chose Luigi, Jacob chose King Boo, and Will chose Wario. They chose the Mushroom Cup, which consisted of Luigi Circuit, Moo Moo Meadows, Mushroom Gorge, and Toad Factory. They were pleased with the selections and started the races.

Jacob came in 1st place on every race. Like you, he also played Mario Kart a lot during his childhood. Rosa, Kat, and Nathalie didn't want to race because they don't know how to play.

"Eventually, we're going to change that." Dylan said to them.

You all went back to the home screen and changed the game. Everyone agreed on playing Wii Sports. Dylan had the main controller and was going through the sport options. Being a baseball fan, he decided on playing baseball. A notification came on the screen.

It said: "In order to continue playing, create ten or more Miis, and come back another time."

Dylan hit the home screen button and clicked on the Mii Creator.

"Let's make some Miis." you said.