Ex Marks the Spot

Y/n's POV
The van came to a stop, and you heard the doors open and close. You hugged your legs tighter to your chest. You heard the jingle of keys and the sound of a lock coming undone.

Both of the doors opened and there stood two men. They were dressed in black and looked about the same height. They both climbed into the van and they each grabbed one of your arms.

"Please, stop. Please." you begged.

One of them covered your mouth with his hand.

"I would be quiet if I were you. Nod your head if you understand." he whispered.

You nodded your head vigorously. He took his hand off of your mouth and they both guided you into a big, abandoned warehouse.

They brought you inside to the middle of the space. They let go of your arms and you fell to the cold, concrete floor. You were able to get on your knees, so that you weren't laying on the floor. You heard the sound of heels on the concrete.

A hand grabbed your chin. It lifted your gaze up to the person it belonged to. It was Isabella!

This is what she was up to. She had henchmen kidnap you for her own selfish desires. What more does she want?

"Good job, you two. You got me just what I needed." Isabella said to her henchmen.

"Wh-what do you want with me?" you asked.

She said nothing, then she twisted your right arm behind your back. You grunted in discomfort.

"Hold her." she instructed.

You felt a different pair of hands hold your arm.

"Now, here's how this is gonna go. You're gonna call your friends and tell them to go to Warehouse 32, near the docks." Isabella said, then put her phone to your ear.

"Forget it. I'm not gonna help you send my friends into a trap." you said.

She put her phone away and looked dissatisfied.

"Hmm. Well, I guess we'll have to go with Plan B." Isabella said, stroking her hand down your braid.

She gave a head nod to the man holding your arm and he finally let go. The feeling in your arm felt like it was coming back.

"Tie her up!" Isabella instructed her henchmen.

They both grabbed you and forcefully put you in a chair. One of them tied your hands behind the chair, while the other tied your ankles together. You saw that they were using zip ties.

Isabella was watching them do her dirty work. She had her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. They finished tying you down to the chair and you could barely move.

"Do you want to do this part?" one of the men asked Isabella, offering her a roll of duct tape.

"I'd be honored." she said, taking the tape.

Isabella tore off a piece of duct tape and put it over your mouth. Now, you couldn't move or talk.

Isabella looked you square in the eye.

"How about we give your friends that call?" she suggested.

She took her phone out again and typed on her screen. It started to ring. Except, she wasn't calling...she was FaceTiming.