Wheel of Dares

After the panel interview was over, you guys split into groups of three:

Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong were a group.

You, Kaya, and Dexter were a group.

Will, Alexander, and Jacob were a group.

Wes, Rosa, and Giancarlo were a group.

Kat, Nathalie, and James were a group.

Each group went their way. Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong went to do a game called Wheel of Dares, which didn't sound much like Wheel of Fortune.

You, Kaya, and Dexter went to talk to fans with an interviewer. Will, Alexander, and Jacob went to do play the Temple Run game. Wes, Rosa, and Giancarlo went to do book and poster signings. Kat, Nathalie, and James went to do a Trivia interview.

After thirty minutes, the interview ended and the groups switched.

Your group went to the Wheel of Dares. Kat, Nathalie, and James went to play the Temple Run game. Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong went to do book and poster signings. Wes, Rosa, and Giancarlo, went to the Trivia interview. Will, Alexander, and Jacob went to the interview with fans.

The possible options on the wheel were: Impressions, Tasty Dare, Decode The Lyrics, Accents, Karaoke Roulette, Never Ever Had, and Truth or Dance.

Like the previous interview, there was an interviewer. At every station, there was a person to coordinate each activity.

Dexter spun the wheel and got 'Truth or Dance.' Obviously, he chose Dance. He danced for a little bit, then it was Kaya's turn.

She spun and got 'Impressions.' The interviewer said that she had to do her best  impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

It was your turn. You spun and got 'Accents.' You weren't too confident with accents, so you spoke in Spanish.

After playing a few more rounds, you all had to switch.

Your group went to play the Temple Run game. Will, Alexander, and Jacob went to do book and poster signings. Wes, Giancarlo, and Rosa went to Wheel of Dares. Dylan, Thomas, and Ki Hong went to the Trivia interview. Kat, Nathalie, and James went to the interview with fans.

After everyone went to three stations, everyone went off on their own to do the two stations that they didn't get to do with their groups. You decided to do the book and poster signing, then to the Trivia interview. Kaya and Dexter tagged along with you since that they didn't get to do those stations either.

All three of you sat down and had your markers ready. Comic Con workers removed a red rope, which held back many fans with books and posters. They each were allowed to come up one-by-one and you guys autographed whatever they had.

One girl came up to you with a big smile and clutched her Scorch Trials book.

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked, offering you her book.

"Of course." you say, taking the book.

You opened the cover and saw many signatures. You found an open space and signed your name in cursive. You also put a smiley face underneath your signature. Her smile got even bigger as you gave the book back to her.

"Thank you so much. I can't wait to see you as Kelsey in the movie." she said.

Her words touched your heart.

"Awe. Thank you." you said.

She walked away and the line kept moving to bring more fans.

Then, you, Kaya, and Dexter went to the Trivia interview.

The questions were about the series, behind the scenes, and fun facts. After that, the coordinator called everyone in the cast back. They have something special planned.