Just Keep Swimming

You opened it and saw almost everyone by the pool. Dexter and Will were swimming. Kaya, Nathalie, and Kat were on lounge chairs, putting on sunscreen. Dylan looked like that he was about to jump into the pool. Ki Hong, Alexander, and Jacob were blowing up floats.

You saw an empty lounge chair and claimed it. You took off your sunglasses, flip flops, and coverup. Dylan ran and did a can opener, which created a big splash. You got wet because he jumped close to you. He came to the surface.

"Oh Dylan, you are so dead." you declared.

Just then, you heard footsteps on the concrete behind you. Someone grabbed you and threw you into the pool. You plunged through the water and sank to the bottom. You pushed off from the bottom and reached the surface. You were gasping for air.

You saw Thomas in black swimming trunks and no shirt, laughing his butt off. He kneeled down in front of you.

"I didn't scare you too much, did I?" he asked.

"Oh no. I always get welcomed into a new cast by being tossed into a pool." you said sarcastically.

He offered you his hand. "Let me help you." Thomas said.

You took his hand into yours and got an idea for payback.

"No, let me help you." you said.

You pulled him into the pool. Thomas crashed into the water next to you.

"You're gonna regret that soon." he said.

"You'll have to catch me first." you said, diving underwater.

He dove under as well and swam after you.

You had to come up to the surface for air and Thomas came up too. You both were laughing.

"You're a good swimmer." you said.

"I'm surprised by how long you can hold your breath." Thomas said.

"Hey guys! Who wants this float?" Alexander called out, holding a donut float.

"Dibs!" you said.

Alexander threw the float to you and it landed in the water. You went underwater and got on it.

After about thirty minutes, everyone was in the pool. Surprisingly, it was big enough for everyone. All of you were having chicken fights, performing tricks, and splashing around.

You were on Dexter's shoulders and Rosa was on Dylan's. You both were pushing each other, until you pushed Rosa off of Dylan's shoulders. You and Dexter cheered in victory.

Soon enough, everyone got tired and decided to take a break from swimming. Everyone sat in their lounge chairs and were wrapped up in towels. Will checked the time and it was 4:30pm. You guys decided to wrap it up for the day. Everyone grabbed their things and went back inside.

You immediately got in the shower because you were cold when you got inside. You turned on the water and felt better the second the warm water hit your skin. It felt good to get all of the chlorine off. You got out of the shower, and put on one of your school's shirts and fuzzy pants.

You walk into the living room to see Ki Hong, Alexander, and Kaya on the couch. One of them grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. You remember that it's Thursday, which means Impractical Jokers marathon.

"Put on TruTv. Impractical Jokers is on." you said. Alexander found the channel and Impractical Jokers was on the TV. It was the episode where Q, Murr, and Sal gift wrap Joe's house and they're about to show the punishment. All four of you were laughing.