Coffee Date

You grabbed your 31 bag and walked out of the room. You were walking down the hallway, but got stopped by a voice behind you.

"Hey y/n." it said.

You turned around and saw Thomas. He walked closer to you.

"Yes?" you said.

"I kinda want to get to know you more. There's a café in the studio, do you want to have coffee with me?" he asked.

You were shocked. Thomas Brodie-Sangster wants to know you more, asked you for coffee, and this is first time that you've been asked out in two years.

"Yes." you said without hesitation.

You both walked beside each other down the hallway. You got to the café. It's the same place where you met Katie. The two of you got in line. You hate lines, but it was moving fast. Before you knew it, you and Thomas were at the front.

He ordered a vanilla latté with extra whipped cream and a slice of banana bread. You ordered hot chocolate and a sprinkled donut. You were about to pay, but Thomas stopped you. Being a gentleman, he paid for both orders.

You and Thomas sat down at a small table. You took a sip of your drink and a shotgun of heat filled your mouth with a short burning sensation.

"Ow! That is really hot." you said.

"Well, it's called hot chocolate for a reason." Thomas said.

"Ha ha. Very funny." you said sarcastically.

He laughed and took a sip of his latté.

When he moved the cup away, he had a line of whipped cream on his upper lip. You snickered and put your hand over your mouth to keep yourself from laughing.

"What?" he questioned.

You put your index finger on your upper lip to indicate the cream.

"That happens every time." he said, wiping the cream off.

You laughed and took a bite of your donut.

"So, how did you get into acting?" Thomas asked.

"I started acting two years ago, in 9th grade. Originally, I wanted to start at the beginning of middle school. But because of scheduling, I had to put my dream on hold until high school." you explained.

"Wow. What productions have you been in?" Thomas asked.

"On or off stage?" you asked.

"Either. It doesn't matter." he said.

"In 9th grade, I was the House Manager, which is a crew position in the musical, Fiddler on the Roof, which is my favorite musical of all time. In 10th grade, I was Julia, who was the little sister to the main character, Eryn in the one-act play, AND. This past year, I was in two ensembles in the musical, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Other than that, I've also been in mini productions that we've done in class." you said.

"So, you've only had one role per year?" Thomas asked.

"Sadly, yes. My teacher doesn't give me the opportunity like some other kids. Also, there's a LOT of favoritism." you explained.

"Oh my. I'm so sorry about that. Honestly, you deserve to have more roles. You are amazing." he said.

"Awe. That means a lot. Other than school, I've participated in a theatre camp for the past three summers and I've gotten the opportunity there." you said.

"That's good. What roles did you have at the camp?" he asked, then took a bite of the banana bread.

"I was Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, Captain Hook in Peter Pan, and Ariel in The Little Mermaid." you said, then took another sip of your hot chocolate.