The Next Morning

You jerked up in your bed from another bad dream about Isabella. You rubbed your face with your hands. You got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Your hair was all over the place, and your eyes were red from tears and lack of sleep. It was not pretty.

You brushed your hair and put it in a low ponytail. Grumbling came from your stomach. That's from not eating last night. You left the bathroom and went to your nightstand. You turned on your phone and it was 10:30am.

You opened your door and walked out into the living room. You plopped down on the couch.

"Hey girl. How are you doing?" Kat asked.

You just shrugged.

You heard footsteps come down the stairs and felt someone sit next to you.

"Hey y/n. Are you okay?" Thomas asked.

"Didn't get much sleep." you said, rubbing your eyes.

"Well, go back to bed. Breakfast won't be ready for another twenty minutes." Kat said.

You nodded and rested your head on the armrest.

"You don't wanna go to your room?" Thomas asked.

"Too tired." you said, barely inaudible.

You were falling back asleep really fast. Thomas put a blanket over you and got up from the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly opened your eyes. You were still on the couch and wrapped up in the blanket. The living room and outside was dark.

'Did I sleep that long?' you thought.

You heard the door open downstairs and voices echo off the walls. You held the blanket close to you and your heart was pounding. A person was at the top of the stairs.

"I'm not done with you." a female voice said.

You screamed when you saw...Isabella's face. Her hands grabbed your neck and started to choke you.

You were coughing and gasping for air.

"Y/n! Wake up! You're having another bad dream." Thomas said.

"It's never gonna stop." you cried.

"Don't worry about breakfast. Just try to go back to sleep." Thomas said, walking you to your room.

You turned on your phone and opened the Calm app. You picked a scene and turned up the sound. You laid on your bed and started to fall asleep again.

The others' POV
Everyone gathered in the kitchen after y/n went back in her room.

"I can't believe that's happening to her. She's just a kid." Ki Hong said.

"Yeah. She doesn't deserve what happened. There must be something we can do to help her." Dylan said.

"Maybe we can." Dexter said, coming into the conversation.

"What are you thinking, Dex?" Kaya asked.

"We can cheer her up." Dexter said.

"How?" Will asked.

"Maybe the girls can take her out for a girls day, while us guys go out and get...ice cream." Dexter explained.

Everyone looked like they were onboard.

"Then, what?" Rosa asked.

"Pajama, movie, and ice cream night?" Dexter suggested.

Everyone agreed on doing this cheer up party for y/n. They all got ready for the day.

Y/n's POV
You slept peacefully for another hour. You got up and went to the bathroom again. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Don't give up." you said.

You redid your ponytail and went out into the living room. Only the girls were in there talking, but the boys were nowhere to be found.

"Hey y/n. Do you feel better?" Nathalie asked.

"Yeah." you yawned, sitting on the couch.

"Go get ready. We have a big day planned for you." Kat said, pulling you up from the couch.