Medieval Times

You guys went to Wes's room and said that you guys are going out to dinner. He agreed to tag along and asked the other actors if they wanted to come, but they declined the offer.

Wes contacted the party bus driver and you all piled into the bus once again. The driver put the Medieval Times address in the GPS and drove off.

"So, what kind of restaurant is this?" Wes asked.

You went over to Wes and showed him the pictures and videos.

"It's a dinner theater place. It's an actual castle with knights, horses, and sword fights." you explained.

"Sounds more like Game of Thrones if you ask me." Nathalie said.

You took a second to connect the dots and realized that she was right. Everyone laughed at her comment. The driver stopped the bus at a red light. You looked out the window to see the castle.

"Hey guys. Look, that's it!" you said, pointing out the castle in the distance.

The bus drove closer and parked in the parking lot. Everyone got off to see the castle. Seeing the castle brought back memories of middle school band trips. You guys walked towards it. There was a long pathway that led up to the castle. There was a lot of other people that were waiting to get in. When you guys finally made it, there were two big castle doors. Luckily, the doors opened when you guys got in that big line.

As you guys walked closer, the inside looked dark. Just as you remember, the walls are brown and decorated with Medieval stuff.

"Yeah

"Yeah. This reminds me of Game of Thrones. Really takes you back, doesn't it Thomas?" Nathalie said to him.

"Yeah, it does." Thomas responded.

Right after he said that, you start hearing the Game of Thrones theme song. You turn and see Ki Hong on his phone, playing the music. You have to admit, it does fit the atmosphere.

The show doesn't start for another twenty minutes, so you guys looked at stuff in the gift shop. There were figurines, play swords, knight armor, Medieval jewelry, and so much more. Just for some fun, you guys grabbed swords and armor to put them on for pictures. Wes took the pictures. When you and Thomas were posing for a picture with swords, there was a loud noise.

Everyone started to crowd around a small stage by two thrones. There was a little boy on his knees wearing a robe, and the king tapped a sword on the boy's shoulders.

"Y/n, you've been here before. What are they doing to that boy?" Dexter asked.

"You can pay twenty dollars for someone to get knighted by the king." you explained.

Then, you got an idea.

"Let's pay for Wes to get knighted." you said to the others.

They all agreed and thought that it would be nice for him. It's the least you guys can do after all he's done for you guys. You found the register where they do the knighting. Thomas and Nathalie went with you. You paid the twenty dollars and gave the lady at the register Wes's name.

You guys came back before Wes noticed you were gone. There were three kids who were knighted for their birthdays. A maiden came up to the king with a scroll, then ran off. The king opened the scroll.

"Would Wes Ball please come forward?" the king announced.

You guys looked at Wes and he looked at you guys. You guys motioned for him to go forward to the king.