Chick-Fil-A for Lunch

Everyone stopped and you figured out what the smell was. Chick-Fil-A!

One table had the big Chick-Fil-A chicken nugget platter and french fries. Another table had various sodas, plates, condiments, and utensils. This reminds you of home because everyone relies on Chick-Fil-A.

Everyone sat their stuff down at a long table and went to get food. You got twelve chicken nuggets, french fries, and a Coke. You sat down and started eating. Dexter sat down in front of you, Thomas was on the left of you, and Kaya was on the right of you. Dexter pulled out his phone and took a picture of his food.

You took out your phone and opened your Snapchat. You took a video of everyone at the table, then flipped the camera, and got Kaya and Thomas. You put the video of your story. Then, took a picture of your food and sent it to your family to brag about it. Wes got up to take pictures of everyone.

You finished your chicken nuggets and you saw that Kaya's jaw dropped.

"How did you eat all those nuggets so fast?" she asked.

"When you're from y/state/n, everyone relies on Chick-Fil-A." you said, then took a sip of your Coke.

You almost finished eating your french fries, when Wes got everyone's attention.

"I hope that you guys saved room for dessert because I have something special for all of you." Wes said.

He left and came back a few seconds later with a cake. It had vanilla icing with "Welcome to the Scorch" written in orange. Wes put some candles in the cake and lit them up.

The new cast members got around the cake and everyone else got behind them. Wes took a picture, then switched to a video. You all counted down from three, then blew out the candles together.

Half of the cake was vanilla and the other half was chocolate. Everyone got a piece of cake and sat down again.

You, Dexter, and Thomas got vanilla, but Kaya got chocolate. You took a bite and enjoyed it. The icing was thick, so you ate the cake first, then the icing.

"You really like the icing?" Thomas asked.

"Yes." you said, while swallowing.

"Here, have some more." Thomas said, putting icing on your nose.

You laughed as you wiped the icing off your nose. You looked at your plate and saw a little bit of icing. You got it your finger and put it on Thomas's nose. He laughed too, then wiped it off.

After the cake, you were stuffed to the brim. Wes told the new cast members that they've rented out a house to stay in before everyone heads out to New Mexico to start filming next week. Everyone got their stuff and went outside.

There was black bus waiting by the curb; it was their party bus. It was kinda like the charter buses used for field trips, but smaller.

Everyone except for Dexter and Kat got on; they were gonna follow behind the bus in their cars. The driver put the directions in the GPS and drove to the hotel. It turns out every one of the new cast members were staying at the same hotel as you and you never knew.