1

━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━

❝ All that grace, all that bodyAll that face makes me wanna partyHe's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

All that face makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds.❞

•••

"No, Mary listen to me I'm not going to wear that dress, hell I can't even wear that dress to a funeral."

Holding phone in my hands I spoke through clenched teeth, my eyes glaring at Tiffany as she sipped her lemon tea; legs crossed while silently laughing at me.

"Would you stop for a second," I spoke eyes glaring at Tiffany as I turned to my heels walking towards the other end of room, standing there by the window, I moved the white satin curtains away, my eyes looking down at the streets before I tiredly looked away,"You know what you can keep that dress."

Saying that I hung up the line throwing my cellphone on the bed, I groaned with frustration, pacing back towards the coffee table where the tea was served.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lowering her cup, the young bleach haired blonde beauty asked as I picked the latest edition of Vogue placing it, over my knee as I crossed my tan legs over.

"Why do you care?"

I breathed out, sounding less interested as my eyes canned through the pages of the magazine.

"Rose you're acting like nothing's wrong but the truth is Jungkook haven't called you yet and you know what that means-" I didn't let her complete her sentence any further as the magazine that I once held was now slammed against the coffee table, while I glare momentarily in surprise.

"Tiffany, love you need to start thinking like a woman at some point. Women don't chase men like some dog, we're not their bitch."

Her eyes glowed feverishly as I urged forward my knee touching hers as my red nail presses deeper against her chin,"I am Rose and my mother didn't give birth to me just because I could chase after some boy. Who breaks up with me on my eighteenth birthday," a smirk forms up my lips as I hear her sigh when I move away.