7

━━━━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━━━

❝ All the drama queens taking swingsAll the jokers dressin' up as kingsThey fade to nothing when I look at him

All the jokers dressin' up as kings
They fade to nothing when
I look at him.❞

•••

THE SUN POURS in through the hastily drawn curtains, the clock on the mantle pieces ticks it's relentless countdown, the thin needle making its way mercilessly round and round the face. I close my eyes and burry my face in Jimin’s neck, trying to shut out the sound, desperate to stop the precious time we have together from running through my fingers like sand.

Long raven strands fell loosely on his face covering his features; his face remained at the top of my shoulder, his warm breath fanning across my exposed flesh sending shivers down my spine.

And then I opened my eyes to find him staring right back at me, his strong hand holding me by my waist, daring to glance at him I felt his hand reach towards my hair tugging it behind my ear, as he leaned in, his hair falling over my face bringing his lips closer to mine.

“You have to go back,” he breathed out as sighing I nodded.

“I have to leave before they can know,” I reply hotly cheeks ablaze.

Jimin is staring down at me an urgent look in his eyes, his elbows sunk into the mattress, he sits up his hand withdrew from around my waist as saying nothing he turns.

“Where are you going?” I asked sitting up, clutching the sheets to my chest I was still in my bra and underwear, we reached home by five in the morning and Jimin asked me to stay looking at it now I think it would have been better if I had left.

“To take a shower,” he murmured, standing up to reveal his powerfully built chest and mascular stomach.

“I guess then I'll just leave,” I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, the sheet falling below my breast as I stood up, boxers on Jimin stood and peered down at me his eyes clouding and I shivered at his gaze on my lack of clothing made it hard to remember why I'd want to go. I looked away he probably wanted gone.

           “Fuck Rose, you're making it hard for me to let you go.” The way my name sounded in his sensual voice brought goose bumps to my skin.

“Then don't,” I spoke smugly, it was then his eyes lit with humour close up and that was even better.