13

━━━━━━━┈♕┈━━━━━━━

❝Those who are heartless,
once cared too much.❞

•••

DINNER WAS SET FOR seven tonight, though by five-forty, I started to feel restless and the need to clear my mind, an escape was aphrodisiac; and so I decided to leave the mansion. The more my life went on, more disaster unfolded before my eyes. My life was fucking, beginning to look like a
Greek Tragedy.

And now all I needed was a lonely God, ready to mend my shattered soul.

                      “I am heart broken. You ignored my messages all day,” Jimin said, his deep, husky voice sent shock waves reverberating through my body.  As the words registered, I felt a blush starting from my breast and sweeping right up to the top of my head.

His gaze was like burning ambers slaughtering my composure, letting my guards down I heaved a heavy sigh, as he leaned against the door frame, smiling he pulled me inside; his fingers curling around my elbow, my eyes snapped as I focused my gaze at his fingers, around my elbow. The instant he touched every ounce of emptiness slithered away,  when I've finally laid my eyes for the first time to actually directly look at him. I find him studying me, with a watchful gaze.

                         “I can't pretend anymore. There's nothing beautiful in being beautiful, the youth’s ugly. Cruelty is idolized...I hope to see all of them suffer,” I know my voice sounded, broken, weak but I just didn't care anymore. I bridge the distance between us and place my arms over his strong shoulders.

The corners of his mouth, quirks up into a smirk, as his hands snake down to my waist, then lower as he effortlessly twirled me off the ground.

                        “I hate that, they made you cry, Rose,” he simply says as he places me on top of the table while he sit on the stool between my legs, I stare down at him then at our hands, linked closely together, tight.

“I am alright now,”I whispered back, but much to my surprise he didn't believe my words as he pressed his thumb under my eye, and made me look at him. Into his electrifying, eyes.

                           “May be, if I go to your house and plunge a knife to your father's head then you'll smile,” he says, droping his mouth near the pulse around my neck, my eyes  widening with surprises as I dug my fingers into his silk like hair, pulling them into a fist as he runs his tongue against my flesh, before biting  it, coating my flesh with his marking.