5

━━━━━━┈♔┈━━━━━━━

❝Lips of honey,eyes of fire, forever his secret desire

❝Lips of honey,
eyes of fire, forever his secret desire.❞

•••

IT’S 3AM IN THE morning and I was wide awake, my eyes had tears in them, I felt exhausted and truly helpless there's was no way to end this feeling, my fingers drew circles on the white satin sheets as a breathed a long sigh. Sitting off the edge of bed with my one foot hanging while the other touched the cold floor, a shiver run down my body as I focused my eyes on the thin light creeping in through underneath the cotton white curtains.

Slowly, feeling unsteadiness I stood up facing the mirror without bothering to turn the lights on I stripped off my night wear and put on my denim shorts and burgundy button up shirt, brushing my hair with my fingers,I blinked, I was not sure where I was going but I knew what I badly needed it was him.

The hallway was empty I could hear my half sister Yura playing the piano, she does this when she can't sleep at night, and I couldn't blame her. Though we never got along well I knew how hard it must be for to me an illegitimate child, her mother was Risa-same father's Japanese mistress, she had her mother's look and every time I would look at her I would remember how her mother ruined our perfectly happy family, I reached the end of the room and stopped by the door, leaning against the door frame I stared at her waiting for her to notice me when she did she winced and stopped playing her fingers still on the keys, as she squared her shoulders and started back at me.

“You missed Gabriel’s homecoming party,” I uttered as she arched her brow and turned fully.

“I don't care to attend your brother's party—” her words harsh, as my stare,  turned into a glare smiling unconvincingly I stepped in the room.

“Gabriel was asking about you, and don't say things that you don't mean.”

I whispered the last part slowly trying to calm my nerves as I stride towards her.

Her gaze flickers upwards as she sighs mockingly,“Well I meant what I said.”

My lips curled upwards as without uttering another word I turned to leave. This was how Yura have always been she cares about other more than her own family, she's out all God knows doing what and where.