Mario characters x reader

Y/N: hello.

Mario: no no no no.

Luigi: this is like the OCs again.

AJ: true.

Y/N: how is this like OCs

AJ: well each person makes there own characters for the reader storys. They can have any hair style, spices, voice, personality, skin tone, size, gender, girls assist, boys dick, furry or not, powers,skill, eye color, evil or not, and even clothes. And people can make multiple for different storys can make the reader character look like they do in real life or not the only true difference is that readers have to keep the characters in there heads. And take into account there are more reader fanfics than OCs and multiple reader fanfics for almost all fictional characters there are more reader characters than OCs and maybe even fictional characters. And just like OCs they are shipped with anything. In fact I don't know how the reader that is with us look. I see a girl with pink hair and armor.

Mario: I see man that is a furry.

Luigi: I see me?

Y/N: ummmm

AJ: I forgot to tell you that some reader storys have the reader be the fictional character them selves. I actually read on where I was Luigi but it acted like Luigi was a nick name and my real name was what ever I wanted.

Luigi: one more question what does Y/N mean.

AJ: your name.

The reader character suddenly Burst into millions and started to chase the Mario character except for AJ sense he is not popular enough to have reader storys about him.

AJ: thank God.