Chapter 3. Afternoon Fun

Vivian raises her eyebrow as she gives Ami a quick look before looking back at me.

"Interesting. You absolutely despise one of them yet you crush on him anyway. Very interesting indeed." Vivian says as she itches her chin. Crap. I sighed slightly.

"I do not like them at all. I honestly can't stand the sight of him. I only feign kindness when I see the one in public so I don't hurt him and or do something that I will regret later. The other I just haven't seen much of during the summer. So, it doesn't matter because its not what you think." I tell her trying to cover up my slip up. Though I didn't really spill anything, she is just guessing and almost got something from me.

"You completely and utterly sure about that?" She asks me trying to see if my will, will break under her persuasion. It won't work because I have been blocking her from getting me to spill something that is either hurtful or too honest.

"I am completely sure. Trust me they would have to be the last two men in the world before I would ever consider liking either of them." I tell her honestly. I tried to hide my smile of relief. I could feel myself blush a little Well maybe not the last menat east for one of them anyways.

Aimsely gave me the look of we will talk privately later. I nodded to her as Vivian places the yearbook back on the shelf by the TV. She threw Ami the flicker and she turns it on to the news. Looks like there is a chance of rain tomorrow. Darn and I was hoping to go to the beach. Just before Viv could sit back down there was a knock at the door and she went to see who it is. I look over to see who it could be but before I got a look she went on the other side of the door.

She had it almost closed so we couldn't see or hear what was going on. Whoever she is talking to has her complete and utter attention. As I turn to look at the TV, she comes back inside looking a little flustered about something. I could feel her nerves ooze as she thought about what she wanted to tell us before she slips away. Its only 4 in the afternoon so what is she planning on doing?

"What's going on I that brain of yours Viv? Don't lie either because you know I will be able to tell." I ask her as I spin my head to face her. I raise an eyebrow at her as she thought about it. She smiles confidently as she sat on the arm rest by Ami. She is definitely hiding something from me now by becoming happy and she knows it.

"Oh, nothing really just going to go have a nap thats all. Oh, and guess who our neighbours across the hall are Jo?" She says as she stands up feeling mighty proud of herself now.

"Who?" Ami asks even though it wasn't addressed to her. That and I just look at her with an eyebrow raised trying to figure out what she is trying to do. Viv would have told us weather or not we asked.

"Its one of your boyfriends Noah. As well as his friends Patrick and Logan. I can't stand them. But I guess none of us do." Vivian says oh so sarcastically at first. Great why did they have to get the room across the hall? That just made my day a little worse. I guess Viv planned on that because now she has disappeared into her room. What is she up to? I look at Aimsely. She looks just as confused as to what just happened. She stood up and walked over to the window as she saw something. All I could see was part of a tree move. Ami sat on the table in front of me as she giggled a little bit.

"You will not believe who just went into Vivians room." She says to me with a big smile. Do I really want to hear this?

"Who." I asked anyways trying to sound enthusiastic about it.

"Logan." She tells me shocked, yet she seemed also a bit happy.

"Are you serious. I thought she despised them as much as we did. What the hell. Are we allowed to hate someone yet sleep with them and it be like nothing happened? How does that work oh I hate you but sleep with me? Then later on I will hate you again while I'm with my friends. I never knew she liked anyone." I say surprised at what Viv told us about disliking them.

Wow, I just can't believe it. What does this mean now? Why is it wrong for me to have a crush on someone who I absolutely cant stand just because they are physically appealing? Yet she can sleep with one of them and still say oh those jerks. Does this actually change anything or does she still hate them? Why does this even matter or bother me so?

"I know. I mean, why she would get on your case if you did like one of them, even if you don', and then go hook up with another one. That really doesn't make sense." Aimsely says as she contemplates what this could mean as well. I motion for he to follow me into my room. I have a feeling that the bedroom walls are soundproofed to the max and are charmed so that no one can use their powers on one another while in there. Well through the walls anyways, I hope. She follows me. I close the door behind me. My room has finished setting up with a few more chairs by the window. I sit in my papasan chair and Ami sat on the rolling chair.

"First rule I have for my room. Complete and utter honesty only no matter how much it hurts." I tell her right away as I place my elbow son my knees. She knows I will be able to tell if shes lying.

"Agreed. How do you really feel about Vivian and Logan having some fun?" She asks flat out. An easy question good.

"Truthfully I couldn't care less who she sleeps with. I don't care if they still dislike each other immensely. I would just like her to be honest to us about it and not make fun of me or you if we crush on someone whom we dislike. Or try to make me feel bad for no reason at all." I inform her leaning back in the chair.

"Yeah if she was honest about it instead of being manipulative at that time, then some may trust her more." She says in agreement. She has something she wants to say but doesn't feel like saying it hmmm. I smile as I seep into her brain to tell me what shes thinking.

"I agree Ami." I say as my control takes effect.

"What do you really think of our neighbours?" She asks in a daze, snapping out once she asked it.

"I think they are pigheaded idiots who need a taste of their own medicine. But physically two of them are cute. But I would never admit it and I will deny it. I just really can't stand that they are so rude and expect to get everything they want, whenever they want." I explain to her as she figures out what I did. I don't do it often and only when necessary.

"I guess you're a better mind reader then Vivian, just because you can feel the vibes or emotions instead of just the words. It's a deadly combination and you use it so well. I know what you mean and I find some of them cute as well. I did sleep with Patrick and Logan over the summer. So, I'm at fault to I guess, but I just dislike them. I wouldn't go as far as Vivian and criticize someone else and then sleep with them." She says with a grin on her face.

I nod my head because I know she isn't the type of person to make someone feel bad on purpose or for selfish reasons. We giggle at how insane this is. Crushing and or hooking up with people we dislike. I don't blame Aimsely, our pact didn't really start. Plus, she is being honest about it with me. Without the stupidity of some, the human population wouldn't have survived. Thankfully most hook up with people they actually feel strongly for.

Some just on impulse because they have needs. Its completely understandable. Some people are just more animalistic then others. With a head nod we knew our conversation was done. We left my room and headed to the kitchen, that is fully stocked now. I bet that we will have to stock it next time. I somehow doubt Vivian will emerge anytime soon. I made a salami sandwich and grabbed a coke. I went to my room for some time alone. Its only about 5:30 now. I guess I should eat now and relax before I go to bed.

The sandwich disappeared and so did the time. Before I knew it, it is dark outside and after 8. I guess my journal writing makes me zone out and forget what time it is. What a day I had. Finding out the most annoying people ever to attend here are our neighbours across the hall. Why did it have to be them, I dont know? Hopefully there won't be to many encounters with them. I grab a pair of pjs and get changed. I plug my iPod into the wall and press play. I lay in bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

~~I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) Hope everyone is safe and the weather isn't to bad now that its becoming snowy outside. Feedback always welcome~~