Chapter 4. Dream

Dear Diary, August 18th, 2014

Today Vivian, Aimsely and I got to school safely. Of course we came a few weeks before start of term so we can get settled and comfortable before our last year starts. Its been such a weird day, Viv got on my case just because she thinks I like one of the guys I dislike immensely. However, I do find him attractive. That doesn't mean anything though because it's just a physical attraction and there isn't any substance to that. She is just being illogical because her animalistic needs come first all the time. So just because she is willing to screw with the bad guy doesn't mean anything. Right?

Who knows maybe she is just doing him and are still rivals? But we will never truly know with her. So, leaving it alone is the best thing to do right now. Knowing me though I won't be able to stay mad at her for long. I always have something to tell her. I can be mad at her for a little bit for now anyways until she gets the point. But why should I be mad, really? They are people too. People who annoy me. It's none of my business what she does. They aren't really bad people, I guess. They could just be misunderstood. Until next time bye diary.

Jo.

I shut my Diary and locked it with my heart pendant that I keep on the chain in my desk. As I put my diary away with the pendant into the bottom drawer of my desk there was a knock at my door. I stand and walk over to it. I opened it and saw Aimsely, who is smiling unnaturally wide.

"There's someone at the door for you." She informs me as she walks away.

I wonder who it could be. It is only 5 in the afternoon so anything is possible, I guess. Vivian is sitting in the arm chair that swivels, with a bowl of popcorn in her lap as she watches a movie on TV. Aimsely is leaning over the island as se watches as well. I open the door and Noah is standing there with his ear length light brown hair a happy mess. He is wearing a pair of jeans and sneakers, with his shirt hanging over his shoulder.

He is a very nicely built 24 year old. He looks very sexy with his shirt off, with his abs and well-built torso showing. I focus on his face. His sky-blue eyes are looking off to the side as I had looked him over. He has high cheekbones and a strong jawline. It's a face and body a model would have or kill to have. But his face also has the right amount of fat in it to not look like his cheeks are sucked in. Its proportionate. He's so handsome and perfect looking. Noah looked at me then. If there ever as a time I had a crush on him it would be right now. I step out and shut the door behind me so my friends wouldn't be able to listen.

"Would you like something Noah?" I ask him frankly. I tried not to sound to harsh because he hasn't been a jerk yet today. So, giving the benefit of the doubt is a good idea to start with.

"Yes. I would like to ask you if you would like to join me on the beach for a game of volleyball right now." He asks kindly. This must be some kind of joke or something because he never considers me or my friends to play sports with him. Or any sort of game for that matter.

"Why me? I mean you can understand why I would be skeptical towards you for asking only me to join you in the game." I retort quickly.

"Yes I know it may sound odd but my friends decided to bail on me because they rather go find dates for the night and get naked instead of improving our skills in basketball. Any who no one wanted to play volleyball with me for fun. So, I thought who plays the game and had nothing better to do on a Monday night two weeks before school starts. Your name instantly came to mind. So, are you in?" He asks me explaining why he chose me. Nice to know I'm the last person he thought of. Whatever, I guess. Sounds like it can be fun.