Chapter 6. Aftermath

People are gathering in the hall to see what was going on. The burn marks are fading from the walls now. No matter where you are a fight will always make people interested. They start heading back to their own dorms now that things have died down. I step back inside my dorm, to see the TV is on now as if nothing had happened. I sit beside Viv on the couch with a sigh. They seem surprisingly calm for somewhat starting this.

"What really happened?" I ask. The room is definitely light and airy now after that tussle with him.

"First of all, thanks for covering for us. We really appreciate it so much. As you know Ami was with Patrick and I was with Logan. I guess they did not inform Noah that they were going to be seeing anyone. So, when I opened the door to say goodbye to him, Noah just happened to be in the hall. He happened to see that Logan and Patrick were in our living room. He got mad at them and from then on you were involved." Vivian informs me as a commercial comes on. Very interesting.

"I bet if there was a 5 minute delay on either side I'm sure you could have gotten away with it. Both of you could have. But these things happen, so what are you going to do now? Are you going to still see them or see other people?" I ask them casually.

"I might see him again and maybe a few other people. I mean I'm open to anything new but one never knows." Vivian says optimistic about the situation. That's good, you can't let someone dictate how you should or should not live. Especially if that person is Noah.

"I think so and maybe other people as well. I don't mind, I mean Noah is an ass who thinks he can get his way with everything. But with this he can't. He can't tell people how to live or act or who to be with." Ami says with a smile. So very true.

"Hey I was wondering before all this happened if you two would like to maybe play volleyball on the beach with me later. Or just suntan. I don't mind either option." I ask as they give each other a look.

"Sounds good. When exactly are you planning on going?" Ami wonders as she twirls the swivel chair around.

"I think anytime would be good since its generally good weather all the time." Vivian says, as I nod my head. We watch a few more shows before we got bored of watching TV. We silently agreed that the beach is the way to go. We go to our rooms and get what we need.

The way his sky-blue eyes burned with fury melted my heart, but only the faintest bit. When your outside you can see the groups of people who can't stand each other. But when you're in your own bedroom, things can change and enemies can become friendly, even if it's just for a moment. I shut my door completely behind me. If only clicks didn't happen and everyone could get along.

I wonder if I will ever be able to find anyone who will get me for me. Not just someone who wants fun or sex. I am young and have a future to look forwards too. I guess there isn't a rush right now. I will get that itch scratched eventually.

I get my beach bag out from my closet, put a towel and sunscreen into the back right away. I grab a pair of sunglasses from my desk and put it in as well. I put on the swimsuit I had on in my dream, underneath my clothes. I got everything I need, so I walk out into the main room and see Vivian waiting. I guess Ami is still getting her things.

I grab a few water bottles from the fridge, put them into my bag and place it on the counter by the front door. Why does sex have to be such an awkward topic to talk about. Well it would be easier if people would talk about it in a general way and not so descriptively. That would make a difference in the way people think about it. I sit in the swivel chair opposite Vivian who is now looking at me. Looks as though shes been listening in on my thoughts again.

"I have a question." Vivian asks me.

"Shoot." I say to her as I lean back into the chair. She smiles unashamed by what shes going to say.

"What do you think about porn?" Vivian asks straight out. I guess our minds are fascinating to her to listen too.

"I never gave it much thought. Though I'm sure they fake some things about it." I tell her with a slight smile.

"No seriously. Do you like to really watch porn and use a machine as you watch? Or do you ever consider making a video and posting it?" She asks me worried now about what I may think about her.

"I don't really watch porn and I don't own any machines. I never thought about making a porn video." I tell her. Its not a lie if its a half-truth.

"You can't lie about this because I know you think about sex. You have that itch but can't scratch because youre not looking. I've thought about making one but not completely sure. How long are you going to go before you do someone?" Vivian asks me bluntly. I guess her favorite mind is mine, since I haven't had sex for so long.

"Of course you have thought about it Vivian. You have the right body for it and are very fit. I don't need to have sex. I think about it yes but that doesn't mean anything because there is absolutely no one I would want to do here." I tell her trying not to blush. Where is Ami?

"Hey don't start the body game again because its not my fault that I am fit and have big boobs. Its just my genetics you know that. Besides you have the hourglass look which is way more proportionate and better. I think its better if they come to you anyways." She says blankly. Even if I wanted a relationship I wouldn't know where to begin.

"I guess so." I tell her. Aimsely walks out then with her bag in hand. She got some water from the fridge as well and sits down beside Vivian.

"What are you talking about?" Ami asks innocently.

"We were talking about porn and if you would ever watch it or make a video to post." Vivian informs her. I spin the chair around not listening to them now. An image of him came to view from my dream last night. Oh how sweet he looked as his hair blew just the slightest bit in the wind and his eyes sparkled. It gives me chills. If only there was someone who is real like that, who is that good looking and nice. If only he was as nice in real life, like he was in my dream. Sadly, there isn't anyone like that. I spin back around as I look at those two who are still talking. How can porn be so interesting?

"I'm going to the beach if you'd like to join me when you're done talking." I inform them as I get up and grab my bag. I stand by the door as they continue to talk. I see Ami look at where I was before and tilted her head in confusion.

"Where did Joanne go? She was right there." Ami states looking around, missing where I am. Vivian saw me right away.

"She is by the door Ami, you funny girl." Viv says teasing her of course. I roll my eyes. If she isn't careful Ami will not take that sort of thing and ger mad at her. She won't ever get mad at me and you know it. Neither do you, but then again even if you did you forgive fast. Vivian says telepathically. Of course, she's the eternal eaves dropper. Ami looks over at me and smiles a little embarrassed that she missed me in the first place. I smile back at her.

~~Enjoying working on this story again and I do hope its enjoyed while being read.~~