Chapter 29. Snacks, Room and Tease

We don't say much as we dance. We let the music take us around the floor in circles and it seems so easy to dance with him. The hours pass by quickly as he twirls me. We are dancing to a slow song and as it ends, he dips me. His arm is around my back and with his other hand he sweeps a piece of hair off my face.

He looks into my eyes and kisses me. We slowly stand up. He definitely makes me heat up every time we kiss. There's no need to wear a sweater anymore. All I need is his touch to warm me. He hugs me and stands away. My laptop and tent disappear. The sun is setting with brilliant oranges, with yellows and blues coming through. It's so beautiful. I am facing it as he stands behind me, with one arm around my waist. What a perfect way to finish the evening. My stomach grumbles loudly and a little unattractively.

"You should eat something. You haven't since this morning." Noah says leading me to the blanket. He sits down and pulls me down beside him. We eat one of the sandwiches. It's actually pretty good for sitting out for a while. I eat it faster than I intended. Noah stares at me as I finish it. He is only half done.

"I'm sorry, I was starving." I tell him with a smile.

"I understand. You need to remember to eat on days like this alright. I don't want anything to happen to you." Noah affectionately says. I nod. I have some more of the grapes. He takes a sip of his beer and hands me my drink. I didn't drink any. "Do you not like that drink?" He asks curiously.

"I do, its just I don't want any right now." I tell him honestly.

"Okay." He simply says. I smile as my thank you. I rest my head against his shoulder as I lean against him. He straightens his legs out and props himself on his arms so I can do this.

I honestly never thought the year would start off this way. I am glad it did because it would have sucked if he was his old self. It seems his friends are more accepting of the situation now. Then theres my friends. They accept it but they are going to more of a participant and wanting to know everything. I will tell them, of course it will be cliff notes.

"I don't know if you had planned this Noah, but I enjoyed tonight. So, thank you for making this day one that I won't forget." I tell him as I give him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the night. Is there anything I can do for you right now?" He sincerely asks.

"Honestly there's a lot of things you could do for me. Right now all I want to do is cuddle with you." I tell him truthfully. He gives me a hug.

"Would you like to stay the night with me? Don't get the wrong idea. All we would be doing is cuddling, watching some TV and just enjoying each others company in my room. That is all." Noah says explaining what he means before I get a different impression.

"I wouldn't have thought anything different Noah. You don't have to worry. We will talk about certain things as we get to that point." I tell him. He smiles knowing that he didn't need to explain. As we get up the blanket and everything disappears. He walks down the stairs first and he holds his hand out at the bottom for me. I grin to him. I never expected for the whole school to know that we are involved until we knew we were involved. He walks us to his apartment and lets me in. The guys are watching TV. It's only 9. It feels later than that. I didn't go that far in; I just stay by the door and look over part of the kitchen island.

The guys didn't notice that we came in. I motion to Noah to be quiet as I go invisible. He gives me an evil smile. He didn't know where I am but he knows I am up to something. I go over to Logan first and tap him on the shoulder a few times. He looks around but doesnt see anything. When he got comfortable, I did it again. He stood up and looks around in case he missed something the first time. He looks annoyed and a little perturbed about it. He saw Noah in the kitchen then.