Chapter 26. Game Day

Today we are practicing more on the play's we will do on Friday. We did it that for an hour and after are told to hit the showers. I think we are pretty good. I don't think the other school has a chance. The shower's are at least warm today.

"Are you excited about the game on Friday?" I ask Vivian and Aimsely.

"Yeah. I'm excited to beat them." Vivian says with a smile.

"Same." Ami says. Good they have he spirit as well to beat the competition. It will be an awesome day for sure. We finish up and go to class. The day goes fast and so does Thursday. Before I know it, my alarm goes off and Friday is upon us. I wake up with a smile. I dress in our uniform and get my bag ready for the game. The girls are waiting by the front door. We leave and go to the school bus that will take us to the other school. I'm guessing they ate because I notice plate in the sink. I wish I had time to eat something. I remembered to do everything else but that. We have about 15 mins before we have to leave. That is definitely not enough time to go back and get food. I notice Noah exiting the building.

There are two school busses ready to leave today. One is for our team and the other is for a handful of lucky students who get to attend the game to support us. Noah walks over to me. He hands me a bag and I open it and there is a sandwich in it.

"Thank you, Noah. I wasn't able to eat this morning." I tell him with a hug. I start to eat it. Peanut butter, yum.

"I knew you wouldn't have been able to eat this morning with getting everything ready. I'm glad you like it." He says with a smile. The team has started to go onto the bus and a few of the other students as well.

"Aren't you going to be late for class?" I ask him in between a few bites.

"No. I'm going to be coming with you. Just so you know yesterday was our game. I didn't tell you because I knew your game was today. I will be cheering you on." He tells me. He gives me a kiss on the top of the head and goes on the other bus. I blush and get onto my bus. I finish the sandwich and put the garbage into my bag. So glad he thought about that. Ami and Viv are sitting together so I sit across the aisle from them so I can easily talk with them. I can't stop smiling. He is acting like a boyfriend, even though we aren't together.

"What's gotten into you?" Vivian asks curiously. Right, like she wasn't listening in or anything like that.

"Oh nothing." I say to her. I hope she doesn't ask too many questions.

"Whatever you say. You little romance bugger." She says smirking. Very funny. It's not my fault he decided to do something nice for me. Like making me food. It's very sweet of him and I wasn't expecting him to kiss the top of my head either.

"I know you were listening Vivian so don't try hiding it. I bet you told Ami as well." I say as I lean over to them, that way our conversation could be semi private.

"She did tell me. Try telling us again that youre not in a relationship." Ami says not believing what I said the other day. Not this again.

"I'm not lying. We aren't in a relationship right now. We had one date and are going on another one tomorrow. That doesn't mean were together." I tell them shocked. Why don't they believe me? I mean with him being so kind to me today with bringing me a sandwich and playing with my hands in class the other day could give off a different vibe. But we are taking it slow.

"Well from where we are it really doesn't look that way from either of you. The body language you both are giving off are definitely more then playful. Both of your body languages are screaming out for the other to start something more serious. The question is are you going to be the one to tell him that you want to be more serious? Or are you going to make him suffer and wait until after Halloween?" Vivian asks leaning over Ami as she looks at me. Not fair.