Chapter 31. Teasing the Roommates

~~As a heads up there is some sexual description in this chapter. Please enjoy.~~

"Oh well, I guess. Goodnight Noah." I say to him as I go to the head of the bed. I pull the sheets up and get comfortable.

"Goodnight Joanne." He says as he lays beside me. He turns the TV off and put the flicker on the side table. He kisses my forehead and we fall asleep. The night goes by fast and soon enough I am waking up in Noah's arms. So nice and warm. I look at him and he is waking up as well.

"Morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" Noah asks me as he sits up. He rubs his eyes a few times and looks at me as I sit beside him.

"Morning. I slept well thanks and you?" I ask. I don't know if I will get used to him calling me that.

"I slept well thank you. You can go get some food right now if you want." Noah suggests to me as he heads to the bathroom.

"I will wait because I have to use the bathroom after you." I tell him as I stretch. He is fast because before I know it, he is coming out of the bathroom. I go in and go my business. I wash up and walk back into his room. He's in his closest finding something to wear. I notice some of my own clothing appear on his desk.

"What are we going to tell your friends if they see me out there?" I ask him as I lean on the door of the closet.

"We tell them that we had a lovely evening and if you feel like elaborating on anything I don't mind. I really don't care if you lie to them because it will be interesting. You can tell your friends anything, I don't mind." He says with a smile. He didn't pick anything out yet. I guess he may want to eat first.

"Alright, so I have a license to make life hell for your friends than." I tell him with an evil smile.

"Pretty much." He says as he stands in front of me.

"Awesome. Put this in your pocket." I murmur as I take my thong off and hand it to him. He smiles and puts it in his pocket without question. He holds my hand and we walk out into the main room. His friends are sitting at the island eating their breakfast. Life as a man is definitely more laid back, its refreshing. Noah and I walk into the kitchen hand in hand. I hear someone choke behind me. I hope the shirt isnt too short on me. I look through the fridge and pantry. Hmm what to eat. Noah got things ready for a sandwich.

"Patrick stop choking. I can guarantee if you pass out, she won't be giving you the kiss of life." Noah says poking fun.

"What is going on here?" Logan asks confused as hell. I didn't grab anything yet, but I turn around to face him.

"You see Logan, I stayed the night last night. I am probably going to be doing this more often. Is that going to be a problem for you?" I ask him as I lean on the island. The top goes down a bit but not enough to see down it. They both immediately look and shake their head no. "That's what I thought." I say as I go to the fridge again, without opening it.

"Hey Jo can you get me the peanut butter that's in the cupboard above the fridge please." Noah asks as he gets a knife out. I reach up with one arm, as I go on my tippy toes, open the cupboard and grab what he asked for.

"Here you go. Anything else I can get you dear?" I ask as I purposely lean on the other side of the island thats by the door and stick my bum out a little bit. They look hoping to see something, though I know they won't.

"Nope, thanks darling." Noah says as I stand up. He gives me a kiss on the cheek. He goes into the living room, turns the TV on and eats his sandwich. I open the pantry and find the cereal on the lower shelf. I bend over to see what they have. I debate for a few minutes and finally pick cheerios. "Stop staring at my girlfriend you two." Noah tells them.