Chapter 38. Morning After

"Good idea on your part Jo. Umm I don't know how to explain what its like. I can say this though, one major downfall is if we get turned on and can't control it, then everyone sees it. Why do you ask?" Noah asks. Well thats not very helpful. Maybe if I concentrate, I might see what its like through his eyes.

"No reason. I'm just curious is all. Stay still I'm going to try something." I say to him as I sit cross legged in front of him. He sits cross legged as well on the couch. I place my hands on either side of his face and take a few deep breaths. I get flashes of the past couple hours. The burning sensation of wanting sex. The feel of a boner is different. I get the sensations of what it is like to have sex, that is intense. What a strong urge. I can feel the last few thrusts and feeling him cum. Its different. What a feeling. I take my hands off his face and look him over.

"Well that is a very strong urge for sure. But I can tell you it's easier being a male then female. When you're horny you can at least alleviate it easier." I tell him, now turned on again. I had to do that to myself.

"It may be easier, but its hard to hide it when you got one." Hey says trying not to be so shy about it.

"Really. Tell me how is that hard compared to bleeding for a week, or being pregnant or giving birth?" I ask him half-jokingly.

"I know, its harder to be female. But you have never been kicked there so you don't know that kind of pain." He says flinching a bit.

"I'd prefer that then giving birth. I've seen those videos; it doesn't look fun." I say to him flinching as I remember the woman screaming.

"I remember seeing that video too. Doesn't look fun. If only the process was easier." Noah comments. I nod my head a little bit. There is a knock at the door. I duck down as far as I can, so I won't be seen. A pair of pants and a long button-down shirt come floating to us. Noah and his power. He put the pants on as I put the top on. Noah walks over to the door and opens it. No one is there, at least I couldn't see anyone from the couch. Noah comes back here and sits beside me. I lean my head on his shoulder as I cross my legs behind my bum. He is really comfortable. I can feel myself drifting. I get up. I look at Noah and smile.

"I'm going to go to bed. Its been a long night. Good night birthday boy. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself tonight." I tell him slowly as I walk to his room. Noah stands up and follows me to his room. I walk to his bed as I hear him lock his door before following me to his bed. I roll the sheets back, take the shirt off and lay down. I roll the sheets up to my chest. I get comfortable and rest my head on the pillow. I look up at Noah who is slack jawed.

"What's wrong?" I ask him after a yawn.

"I didn't know that you slept naked." He says in awe.

"I rarely do. But since we had sex, I thought that if I didn't leave your room, then we would be laying here and going to bed naked anyways. Is that a problem? I dont mind putting the shirt back on if it bothers you." I say pushing the blankets off me and sit up.

"No it isn't a problem. Sorry I didn't mean for you to get the wrong idea. I just have to get used to the idea of us and seeing your beautiful naked body more." He says stuck a little. Oh my, he thinks my body is beautiful. What a guy.

"Well take as long as you need." I say as I lay back down and get comfortable again. He takes his pants off and lays behind me, by the wall. He is on his side as I push up against him to stay warm.

"You feel so nice against me." Noah comments. My eyelids are drooping.

"So do you. Good night." I say to him tired.

"Night." He says as I fall asleep fast. I can't believe how tired I am to fall asleep t his fast. No dreams this night. Just pitch black as my body rests. I feel a little sore just as I thought. It was worth it last night. He is worth that. I slowly wake up from my deep slumber. I wake up in the same spot as I fell asleep and so did Noah. I rub my bum casually against his crotch. He traces my stomach a few times before making its way down. I turn to face him before he does anything. He is smiling.

"Morning beautiful." He says as he pushes some hair off my face.

"Morning sexy pants." I say to him as I kiss hiss cheek. He is so magnificent. I give him a quick kiss on the lips and sit up on his bed with my back to him. I get up and walk out of his room. I feel him yearning for more love. I open the freezer in the kitchen and see they have waffles. I put some in the toaster for myself and Noah. He must be hungry.

I get two plates, forks and knives out for the waffles. I also get the syrup. I tidy up a little in the kitchen and the main area. There isnt much of a mess, but I don't want Noah to have to clean up the day after his birthday. I put the garbage away and the apartment looks better. I pour two glasses of orange juice and bring it to the table in front of the TV. I stand up and see Noah in his doorway. I wonder what he is up to.

"If you couldn't tell I really did enjoy last night. More then you know." Noah says as he walks up to me and places his hands on my lower back. I smile.

"I think I have an idea. Trust me it was probably more pleasurable for me." I tell him honestly. He smiles at that. "Maybe it was the same who knows." I say turning around and try to grab the remote from the table. Noah didn't let go of me to get it, so I bend in half and am able to reach it than. I turn on the news. It will be a nice warm day today. The toaster pops, the food is ready.

"What did you make?" Noah asks.

"Waffles. I made you some if you want it." I inform him, as I face him again. "Noah, your erection is in the way of me getting our food." I casually tell him with a straight face. He couldn't help but smile. He's going to try something.

"Oh I know." He says. I roll my eyes. I put a hand on his chest, use heat and push him to the couch. I sit on top of him.

"Just because you have an erection doesn't always mean I will hop up onto it alright. However, if I call on you and tell you I need it, you come running like your life depends on it. Alright." I tell him firmly.

"Yes Ma'am." He says respectfully.

"Good now come here." I say grabbing his hair and lean in as I kiss him.

~~Hope all enjoyed this chapter :)~~