Chapter 18. Kiss and Naughty Dreams

**OK just FYI this chapter does have some sexual content in it. It is only in one part but I want you to be aware just in case you want to skip over it. Other then that please enjoy. I'd love to hear your thoughts all.**

"Good because I don't want to make things easy for him. He has to work hard to see if I will take him. Can I get your opinion of a dress that I will wear tomorrow? I need to know that it's appropriate." I ask him. He nods his head. I go into my closet, close the door and turn the light on as I look around. I find the dress. I take my swim suit off and put it by the door. I don't need a bra with this dress. I put the dress on. It's form fitting, goes to mid-thigh and is a teal colour. It has one strap going over the right shoulder, with the zipper on the left side. I might wear this one or maybe the red one, I'm not completely sure yet.

I don't bother putting any underwear on. Maybe tonight is the night we get intimate. I don't put any shoes on either. I look in the mirror and it looks good. I do like this dress and I look good in it. I hear some movement outside of my closet. I walk out and see that Noah has barged into my room without being invited in. What the hell?

"Excuse me but what the hell are you in my room without being invited into my home?" I ask him, angry.

"I forget my reason right now." Noah says as he looks me over in this dress. I'm sure hed drool if he had the chance.

"Get over it and get out. You're not welcome in my home, much less my bedroom." I yell at him.

"I remember." Noah says as he walks over to me. He pushes some hair back with one hand and with the other pulls me close, as he holds my lower back. He kisses me like his life depends on it. My heart beats faster as he does this. Why does this feel natural? Why am I not stopping this? Somehow this feels right. Devon grabs him and pulls him away from me.

"What the hell are you doing Noah? How is this proving that you want her? It's showing that you have no boundaries. Get out." Devon says annoyed that Noah pulls such a stunt, especially since I already asked him to leave. I just step back and lean against my closet door. Wow. I hold my right elbow as I hold my right hand by my lips. What a kiss, so much fire. He isn't going to give up easily. Why the hell am I being put into this situation like this? Why should I have to hurt someone I care about just because I like him?

"It proves a lot. I bet you can't kiss her like that. If you even kissed her at all that is. I made my point. You look stunning Joanne, see you tomorrow night." Noah says as he leaves peacefully. I can hear him shut the front door behind himself. Devon shuts my room door and locks it. Now that is a kiss.

"He kissed me." I say amazed. I should be more repulsed or angry that he did it. But I'm not. I feel joyful and a little naughty. Poor Devon though.

"I know, can you believe that guy. I know what we have isn't conventional but please tell me that kiss didn't mean anything." Devon responds as he grabs both my hands in his. The anger flares in his eyes but not his voice. His voice sounds desperate.

"It meant something. It means he isn't going to be giving up as easily as I would have hoped. He honestly just melted my heart. But he doesn't have me yet. Until then I have a surprise for you." I tell him as I push him onto my desk chair.

"Key word there is yet. He still has a lot of proving to do right?" Devon asks before he buckles and sits down.

"Sure. Surprise time." I tell him with my one-track mind at the moment. I might not get sex right now but I need something.

"What surprise?" Devon asks clueing in finally.

"You will see." I tell him as I stand over him and start kissing him. He brought his hands up and accidentally brushed me there.