Chapter 42. Massage

Noah gets onto the bed and kneels over my bum. I rest my forehead on my hands again as he starts on my shoulders. He goes from my shoulders to my neck and then my upper back. Mmmm thats really nice.

He gets to where the strap is and undoes it. Pushing the straps to the side as he continues on the middle of my back. I hum a little as he massages me. He is so good at this. I can't believe how good he is at giving a massage. Damn it body don't react like this. Damn it. Of course, this is turning me on. I love the massage and I don't want him to stop but I don't want my body to react like this. Why does he have to be perfect at everything?

He got to my lower back and that seems to be where most of my tension is. I can feel that there is a really big knot there. I think Noah can tell because he is really working on my lower back. I can feel the knot disappear and with it all my stress. I feel so much better now. Not a lot of stress. I feel lighter and I definitely feel charged. Stupid hormones. The episode ended and a new one starts. He goes down my back once more. This time though he goes on my bum a little as well. Awe this episode is there everyone knows except Ros. Noah stopped, but didn't move.

Noah didn't sit down at all during the massage. I wonder if he is alright. His knees, legs, or back must be hurting without sitting down. I still feel a bit bad. Im sure we will move pat this. He sits off on my left side and leans against the wall. I lean against the wall with him. He is smiling as I sit here.

"Thank you for that Noah. It made me feel better." I tell him as I lean my head on his shoulder and wrap my around his stomach.

"I'm glad you liked it." He says with a smile in his voice. He is such a sweet man and I know we will have more disagreements. It is just a little uncomfortable to have one so early in the relationship. I am lucky to have someone who cares about me the way he does. I watch the TV again. Every now and then we laugh at the show. From the corner of my eye, it seems like his shorts arent falling properly. I think the massage gave him a boner. I cant be sure. Or can I.

A few steady breaths and concentrate.

Friend's is such a funny show. I'm glad she enjoyed the massage and that she feels better. The downside is, seeing her like this made me horny. It shouldn't have since I've seen her naked. But it did. I couldn't make it go away. It doesn't want to go away and I dont know what to do. I know she won't go away for me to deal with it nor does she want to play.

Great. He is blaming me for him having a boner. Hormones suck. Just because we've seen each other naked a few times doesn't mean you can control everything inside your body right away. It takes time to do that when you se your other half.

"Did you say something?" Noah asks me.

"No. Why do you ask?" I wonder as I sit up. I lean against the wall, hoping it helps him.

"Oh no reason. By the way you haven't done your bra back up." Noah tells me as he tries not to look. I know I didn't do it back up because I am comfortable. I sit away from the wall and reach for the ends, so I can make him comfortable. "You don't have to do it back up just because I said something. We are together." Why say that if you want your boner to go away. What does he really want? Why do I get so confused so easily?

"Yes, but if I don't do it up then your boner wont go away. So, what do you want? To keep that boner or to feel comfy in your own room?" I ask as I stop. I look at him with a straight face. But not so much that it would make it seem that I'm annoyed. I try to do it so he knows that I am just trying to help.

"Of course you know. Me being comfortable isn't as important as you feeling comfortable. So, do whatever makes you feel better." He says with a smile. He is really uncomfortable since he can't do anything about it. But at the same time, it seems like it isn't bothering him. He is so confusing. Damn why does that make me feel inclined. I just take my bra off. Hopefully he gets used to seeing me naked so that if I am just in my intimates, he doesn't get a boner easily.

"Yes, I know. Please I want you comfortable. When I am here with you, I am going to be in just my intimates or naked so that you get used to it and not get so excited if I get undressed or something alright. That way you don't feel uncomfortable or feel like you can't deal with it." I tell him so he knows that I am doing this for his benefit. As I say this I motion to the naked bit, even though I have my thong on. Hopefully he can feel comfy being able to relieve himself even when I'm here. I don't know why he can't just do that. Is he ashamed of it or something?

"Alright then. I will do the same so you don't get so horny either because if you're charged, I can feel it. That doesn't help me now does it?" He says as he takes his shorts off. His boner is hard and big. He throws his shorts to the side.

"Alright if you think that will help the case." I say trying not to star at him. Why did he have to do that? It makes it so much worse for me then it will him. He may not see my boner but is worse.

"Sweetie. My face is up here. Not there." Noah says as he puts a hand on my chin, guiding my face. Shit I was staring.

"Sorry." I tell him embarrassed that I was doing that. He smiles and nods. He is fully naked and I still have on a thong. Hmmm surprised he hasn't ripped them off. I get up and turn the light off. I look at the clock and its only 7:30 pm. Its so early. It feels later though. As the light goes out it gets really dark in here. I couldn't see anything except where the light from the TV goes. That doesn't shine to where I am by his door. I am horny now. The massage started it but him being so hard made it worse. If I just jump on him, he may not think the best of me.

I sigh softly. I look at him as he slightly touches himself. I bite my lip and take my thong off before walking to him slowly. Not that he noticed or anything. I go just outside where the light shines and toss the thong at him. He picks it up. He notices it is my thong and turns his head to me. He squints to find my silhouette.

"I have to see you in order for us to get used to the naked." Noah says with slight annoyance that I am unseen to him.

"Make me come into the light. What are we going to do about earlier?" I ask him a he sits on the edge of his bed. He thinks for a few minutes, but nothing seemed to have come to mind.

"I think the timing of my comment wasn't the best. I apologize for that. I think that we could maybe try that again and I promise that I will do my best to not make that mistake again. I would like to try to forget about it. All I want is you and I don't want anything to jeopardize what we have. Can you please forgive me, truly forgive me? I am sorry from the bottom of my heart." He says again, getting up from his bed and slowly walks in front of my silhouette. I smile as I listen to his sincerity. I can tell he means every word.

"You are right about the timing sweetheart. I know youre sorry. I can tell your genuine about it. We can move past this yes. You mean a lot to me as well and I don't want to lose you either. So yes, I can forgive that moment." I tell him as I place a hand on his cheek and run my thumb back and forth. I step into the faint light and wrap my arms around him in a hug.

What I wouldn't give to redo that moment. But we learn from our mistakes. I let him go and we sit on his bed, as we continue to watch TV. Will things be off, sure they will but eventually they will go back to normal and it will be as if they never happened.

~~I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be updating more chapters soon enough. This is where I left off with writers block. But I promise I will be bringing more chapters soon. Feedback is always welcome. :)~~