Chapter 30. Movie and Bonding

"No. Its just been a while and you have no idea how much I want you." He states. I get up, put my flats on and head to the door. He gets up and places his hands around my waist. "Don't go." He whispers in my ear.

"I don't want to but it seems like this might not be a good idea." I say as I put my hand on the door handle. He slowly slides his hand down my arm to my hand. He moves it to lay across my stomach. He didn't let go of my hand. A tingle goes down my arm, through my torso and even down my thigh. That feels nice as he traced my arm.

"Please don't leave me." He whispers in desperation. I look up at him and a tear is pushing its way to the corner. This isn't how I wanted the night to go. I face him and with the tear from his eye. Something else is bothering him.

"I promise." I whisper back. I don't want him to hurt. It causes me pain to see him hurting. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him. He just stands there. "What's wrong Noah?" I ask him as I take his hand and lead him to his bed. We sit down on the edge of it. He just seems down.

"So many things. Your very perceptive when it comes to emotions. I like that because I can trust that when I am not at my best, you will help me no matter what. I am sorry that my body reacts different then what my brain is saying. Somethings are harder to control. Please forgive me Joanne. I don't want to lose you after our day today." Noah asks me as he holds my hands. I take my shoes off and he half smiles.

"I forgive you Noah. It's not completely your fault. I don't always play fair and if that happens just tell me. Trust me my body reacts the same way yours did. But I'm trying to push it away because I want to get to know you before we get really serious, alright." I inform him. He smiles, we are only human. He nods his head.

"You really didn't play fair with the ear thing. Thats for sure and shame on you for making Logan paranoid and making Patrick think we have ghosts. Though that was funny." Noah says brightening up a little bit.

"Yup. That was fun. Sometimes all we need is a little more humour in our lives. If I'm going to stay the night, I will need pajamas." I say to him with a big smile. His smile grew and is really happy that I am going to stay.

"I will find you something to wear." He says as he goes to his closet. The tank light is off. He ruffles through a bunch of things before he seems to find a few things that might work. He brings out a few for me to pick from. One is a set. It is a medium blue button down top and blue bottoms. Its nice but I only need the top. Its going to be big on me. It looks comfortable at least. I pick the top up and he nods his head. He put the other stuff away. Not that I looked at it.

"Thanks, I like this. Should we change now or did you want to watch a few more movies first?" I ask. He smiles as he thinks about it.

"It doesn't matter to me. We can change and watch movies as well." He informs me.

"You want me to change to see me naked don't you." I ask him catching the tone he is using. That and the fact he couldn't look right at me when he said it.

"Of course I would like to see you naked. But like you said we should get to know each other better." He says respectfully. I'm glad he is respecting my choice and not forcing anything. This is how I know hes changed. He wants time to bond first.

"Thanks Noah. Find something to watch. I'm going to go change in your bathroom." I tell him as I take the shirt and go to the bathroom. I didn't close the bathroom door all the way. I undid all the buttons on the shirt so I can put it on easy. I take off what I need to and slip the shirt on. I do up the buttons, working from the bottom up. Once all done, the bottom of the V ends between my breasts. Its loose but not too loose. The bottom covers me, but theres a slit on the sides so if I'm not careful he might see thong.