Chapter 50. Valentines

We had one day of school and then its our three-day weekend. Its rare to have a one day off from school in a semester. Today is the Valentines dance. It will be fun. Noah has spent a bit of time this afternoon getting it ready. He got it all finished early because he had the day off to do it. So, he didn't need to rush like he would have normally had to like last semester.

We spent the rest of the time getting ready ourselves. He seems nervous and I don't know why. I put on my floor length red dress. It sparkles through out the dress and I feel very pretty in it. I smile as I put a little bit of lipstick on. I walk out into the main area. Noah is in a suit, with a red shirt. Just like always he looks very handsome.

He smiles to me as he sees me walk out in my dress.

"Well hello gorgeous." He says with a wicked grin on his face. That grin does wonders.

"Thank you handsome. That grin will get you in bed in five seconds or less. We will be late for the dance." I say playfully.

"Oh, I know baby, but damn you look so good." He says as I smack his hands away as I go to the door. He follows me. He lightly pushes me against the door and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back. I lightly push him away. He growls. I open the door and we go to the school.

We are early so that we can open the doors and start the music. Soon enough people enter. Ami, Viv, Patrick and Logan are the first to appear. They all look very nice tonight. We all hug and start to dance. Others appear and before you know it the gym gets crowded.

Everyone dances and enjoys their evening. I dance with the guy I love and enjoy every second of it. Smiling and laughing. He also pulls me close for kisses. We dance for most of the night. After many hours of dancing my feet start to hurt and I know he can tell. So, he takes my hand and leads me out of the gym.

I walk slowly beside him. He looks a little nervous. He looks back at me and smiles. He picks me up and carries me the rest of the way to the front doors of the school. He makes his way to our building and into our door. He kicks the door shut before placing me on the couch. He locks our door and comes back to me.

He puts in the show as we sit on the couch comfortably. I lean my head on the arm rest and he sits at the other end. He takes off my heels and massages my feet. I don't like people touching my feet because they are ticklish. But for some reason he doesn't make them ticklish.

He does both feet and the makes them not hurt anymore. My knight in shining armour. We smile at each other at the same time. Noah's smirk came back as he kisses along my leg. Slowly pushing the dress up as he looks me in the eyes as he kisses along me. It sends shivers along me as his warm lips trail along my leg. He kisses the inside of my thigh and I bite my lip. He moves over to the other thigh.

Before going any further he pulls the straps of my dress down and wraps his lips around my nipple. Licking it and pulling on it with his teeth. Making it hard before moving to the other one. His hand grips the other as he pinches the nipple. He places a kiss on my lips as he pulls on both nipples. He goes back and kisses the inside of my thigh. Making his way higher and then he notices it.

He looks up right then to me and smirks. He goes back down and buries his face in my core that has been open to him without undies. He was shocked that I had nothing on. But he's enjoying it. Making me enjoy it more. He's making me breathless. There's a knock on the door. Not a good time. But I go to open it anyways. I fix the straps and I am all covered. Though my nipples can be easily seen though the dress now. Noah goes into our room. I open the door.

"Can I come in please." Devon asks.

"Now isn't a good time. What's wrong?" I ask not wanting to be pushy.

"Baby come on I know you want my lips on you." Noah calls from the room. I'm not sure if he knows who's at the door but why did he have to say that. That's when Devon looks me over and I know he can see my hard nipples through the dress.

"You are busy. I thought people only said it because they didn't want to talk. Just please I really need to talk." He asks again.

"Baby what's taking you so long?" Noah asks coming out in his underwear with a hard on. He stands behind me wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Devon is here." I say trying not to sound annoyed.

"Did you tell him you were busy."

"I did tell him now wasn't a good time."

"Look I just need to talk to her." Devon says not wanting to start something but is clearly missing whats going on.

"Devon now isn't the time. I know she has told you that a few times. Whatever it is can wait. You have waited months on end and didn't want to talk to her. I'm sure it can last the weekend. If you really needed to talk a text or a phone call could have sufficed. Now please we are busy." Noah says to him. There is a hard tone to his voice but at the same time there isn't because Noah is right, he's had months to talk to me and hasn't.

"Vivian and Ami can also help you ok please call next time." I say to him closing the door and locking it. I feel bad but its not fair that he interrupts us and insists when we are busy.

Noah takes my hand and leads me into our bedroom. I know he isn't upset but he is annoyed. Its my fault for this because I opened the door. I had to open the door. I should have known better.

I sit on the edge of the bed and watch him take deep breaths as he leans against the door. When I feel that hes calmed down he looks at me and walks over to me. He places his hand out and when I take it, he helps me stand up.

He hugs me tight. Making sure that Im still here and that everything is fine.

"I'm sorry Noah."

"Don't be. Your kind and wonderful. Not your fault he didn't want to listen."

I nod my head and hold him close. We get ready for bed and go to sleep. Not up for having fun now. I don't blame him. I lost it as well.

Our valentines was slow and uneventful. We fed each other chocolate covered strawberries. Had a nice meal together. Noah even got me some lilies. We didn't do much other then that. I'm glad we got to spend the day together even if we did simple things. I'd rather have a slow day like this and enjoy our time then something bad happening.

~~What do you think of how things went in this chapter? I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote if you liked.~~