Chapter 43. Sunset Dream

I know the only way for us to get used to each other and not get so aroused is seeing each other naked. But it is dark is here and I am getting tied. I crawl up and go into the blankets as I get comfy and warm. I know we are trying to get used to things but its been a long day. This is just a bump in the road it happens. Noah comes up and crawls under the blankets with me.

He is nice and warm against me. I snuggle close to him and I know he is trying to control himself. I fall asleep fairly quickly with him behind me. The room dims as the TV goes off.

Purple and blues high light the sky as the sun sets. I smile feeling at peace as the music plays soothingly in the back. It isn't over powering which is nice as it changes to the wedding march. That's my cue.

Vivian goes out first in her soft blue-green bridesmaid dress. Finding the dress was easy and it flatters her nicely. Not long after Aimsely follows after her, looking just as nicely. I smile knowing its my turn to go down the aisle now.

My dress is strapless and fits me very well. It isn't to tight and thankfully not that heavy. The bust is a sweetheart neckline and its blue with flower designs on it. It's tight to my hips and flairs out a bit. Not a ballroom flair just under that. It flows nicely and has blue flower just below my hip and the white opens up to a bit more lace with blue flowers design along it. The train isn't to long so its easy to walk in.

I walk down the aisle and see him at the end in a nice suit with some blue on it as well with a big smile on his face. Logan and Patrick are standing up with him. I'm holding onto a single lily. I can't stop smiling as I see his smile. I want to run to him but I don't think I will be able to in these heels.

I try not to let the tears surface. I am in love with him and have waited for this for a while. My dear sweet man. I walk up, hand my lily to Viv and stand in front of Noah.

The ceremony begins. Before long we are saying our I Do's. We kiss as husband and wife. I feel so amazing right now. I smile as I look in his face. This is the happiest day of my life and can't wait to build from here.

We walk down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Harrison. Everyone cheers and whistles as we walk by and head to the reception area drinks. After that its dinner and dancing. We take our time getting ether as everyone follows and gets comfortable with a drink and snack.

I slowly wake up with a smile on my face. Now that's a dream. I turn over and kiss Noah. He kisses back as he wakes up as well. I can't believe that's the dream I have. After all this time of no dreams and that's the one I have.

"Good morning handsome." I murmur to him. He wraps an arm around my back.

"Good morning beautiful." He huskily says in his partially sleepy state. I shiver at his voice.

"Hey you know soon enough we will have to start studying for exams. It won't be fun but it needs to be done. Hey I will need to go back to my own room at some point you know. See my friends. I'm surprised Vivian hasn't stormed your room to try and take me back." I say with a giggle.

"I know baby. But we have some time before exams and we will study together." He says. I know he knows I need to go back to my room. But maybe he will stay with me there too more.

It will be nice to be in my own room too. I know Vivian will ask a ton of questions about what happened with Noah. It isn't any of her business though. I push the blanket back and go to the bathroom. When I'm done, I get dressed as Noah had fallen back to sleep.

I quietly leave his room and go back to my own dorm. Vivian and Aimsely are both in the main area. They smile as I enter. I know I'm not here as often but its nice they smile. I will write my dream down later.

"So how was Halloween and your weekend." Vivian asks not subtle at all with her eyebrow raised.

"Happy belated birthday Viv. It was good had fun and enjoyed my time." I tell her smiling without it being over the top. Even though I wanted to smile over the top, but that's more from the dream.

"Thanks. I know you had fun." She smiles wickedly.

"Ok well exams will be coming up fast now and we will need to study hard." I say to them. They both nod. I go to my room. It is clean and everything is put away. Glad I don't have to worry about dirty laundry here. I get my diary out and write down my dream I had last night. It's something I've never thought about so I wonder why I dreamed it. I put the diary away. We have a month and a bit before exams but that time will fly by so fast. It's inevitable.

~~Hey all. I know its been a bit since I updated. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I know its a bit shorter then normal but I hope you enjoy none the less. Please vote if you liked it and feedback/comments are always welcome.~~

Vivian and Ami's bridesmaid dress

Jo's wedding dress

Noah's suit