Chapter 12. Subconscious Delight?

"No, it's just me. I don't mind because I like having the alone time." Devon explains. I smile to him. Must be nice to have the place to himself, I wonder what that is like. We walk slowly and it takes us no time to get to our building. We go inside and we stop in front of my place. He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and gives me my bag.

"Good night Joanne." Devon says.

"Good night Devon." I say as I rub a finger up his abs, his nice hard abs. Love them. I go into my apartment, shut the door behind me and the day has ended in happiness. I walk into my room, close the door and put my things on the ground. I lay on my bed and fall asleep right away.

His hair is blowing in the wind as his eyes are transfixed on my bathing suit. It's midday and the beach is completely empty except for Noah and me. It's pretty with no one else here. I am wearing my blue bathing suit, like normal. But today is different because I think he knows that I am going to say it's our day of romance. He is definitely going to like that. I look over at Noah who is in his navy trunks by the volleyball court. I walk over to him with a smile. He smiles back.

"What are you staring at?" I ask him, even though I may already know.

"Oh, I'm just looking at your swim suit. I never realized that your top did up at your neck and around your back. It's interesting." He says.

"Well it does. It's not interesting to me." I say to him as I look out at the ocean. He stands behind me, draping his arms around my waist in a nice embrace. I face him without breaking his embrace and weave my hands behind his neck. I give him a quick kiss. I am lucky to have a guy like Noah. He is so much nicer than I thought. I stand flat on the beach as he smiles and leans his head down. He kisses me deeply. This time it's different because its getting hot and heavy.

"Hold that thought." I ask him as I go to my bag and grab the portable square tent in a box from my bag. I open it beside my bag and it pops open instantly. Its 2 ½ meters all around the base and the height. Its really a nice size. I asked Vivian's mom to charm it to fit in a box if it was ever needed.

"That is cool." Noah says as he looks at the purple tent that just appeared out of no where.

"Yeah, I asked Vivian's mom to charm it to fit in that box, with all the things I need inside of it. It's quite spectacular." I tell him as I get the box and my bag from the ground. We step inside the tent together. There is a queen size bed, a table with two chairs and a radio inside the tent. I place my bag on top of the table and bring out some snacks for us to eat. Strawberries with chocolate on it and a piece of apple crumble, with two forks. He is looking everything over with curious eyes.

"This is really amazing Jo." Noah says as he sits on one of the chairs.

"The best part is that the inner walls can change to any scenery I want it to be. But from the outside it will always be the purple tent with a do not disturb sign on it." I tell him as I put my bag under the table and sit in the other chair beside him.

"Spectacular." Noah says astonished as I change the blank walls to autumn with the leaves changing colour and falling off the trees.

"I like this scene." I express to Noah. He nods his head as he grabs a strawberry and feeds me part of it. He eats the other part. Sweet, I can't stand it. I put the things back in my bag quickly and sit on top of him as if I was to give him a lap dance. I rest my arms on his shoulders as I play with his hair. He looks at me with a twinkle in his eye and a devilish little smile. I smile and nod to him, his grin goes from ear to ear. I kiss him slowly. His hands found my lower back as I rub against him a little bit. I kiss his ear and neck, as well as biting him. He sighs with some pleasure. Glad he enjoys being bitten and kissed on the neck. He unclips the back of my swim suit top. I let him take it off of me. I continued to kiss his neck as he plays with my breasts.