Chapter 40. Teasing

~~Some mild language in this chapter. Please enjoy.~~

When I walk out to the main area, I see Noah and Patrick talking on the couch. It looks like Noah calmed himself enough to lose the boner. When I step out of his bedroom Patrick sees me and his jaw dislocated from his face. Noah looks back and his jaw fell out of his face as well. I guess he wasn't expecting this. This shouldn't surprise Noah since hes seen me naked.

"And you denied her why?" Patrick asks him confused. I guess they were talking about what just happened.

"Because he didn't expect me to throw that at him. Plus, he doesn't know how to handle what I throw his way just yet. We are still learning." I explain to Patrick as I go into the kitchen. Both of their eyes follow me as I stretch up high to get a cup. I know my clothing is revealing and my shorts even more so. But that doesn't mean they have to stare like vultures. Though it is kind of fun teasing them. I pour myself a glad of orange juice and sit in the swivel chair. They stare at me the whole time, with a stunned look in their faces.

"Why did you say no?" Patrick asks Noah again still very confused.

"I couldn't think properly at the time, my blood was rushing somewhere else." Noah says defeated and not completely sure why anymore. Its kind of fun torturing him like this.

"So....you denied her sex and lied to her. How could you do that to her? What did you ask him to do Joanne?" Patrick asks trying to understand. I wouldn't say he really lied, he just didn't really click in, I guess.

"It was a little lie and only because I thought she wanted people to watch so I suggested her place. Apparently that was the wrong answer so she got dressed and now looks stunning. Why she got all dressed up like this after the fact, I have no idea. Unless it has something to do with what you said earlier Jo." Noah says very annoyed at himself. He also was a little curious. I smile to him at the moment.

"You stupid, stupid man. Don't ever do that to a woman. Especially one you say you love." Patrick says sternly. He didn't even seem to notice what Noah said last. Noah gives him an evil glare for saying that. Just because I haven't said it to him doesn't mean he can't say it to me or have a friend say it. I mean I already know he loves me, so why does he have to be so annoyed at that.

"Trust me it will never happen again. I promise." Noah says directing it to me. He seems to be sincere about it. Now he has to work for it.

"Would you like to know what I asked of him Patrick? I don't mind, it was just a misunderstanding. I was sitting on the counter above the dishwasher completely naked. Noah was naked with a boner and standing in front of me. I was already turned on and I asked him to turn me on so bad that I would beg him to put himself into my readily naked body. I wanted him to keep turning me on until I couldnt take it anymore and I would hump onto his hard cock. I wanted to do it out here for the thrill of maybe getting caught. But for some reason he thought that meant being at my place. As to what you said Noah just a little." I tell Patrick honestly.

It sounds so absurd at how silly this situation is. He listens quietly. Noah probably left out some of it to save himself. I really need to stop being so descriptive because they are both now turned on.

"Well he told me most of that. Noah seriously. If that was me, I would have just done what she asked instead of questioning her." Patrick says honestly and I could tell he kind of wished that he was mine instead of Noah. I concentrate on Noahs mind.

I wish I had just listened to her so that I wouldn't be getting grilled like this. I am such an idiot. What the hell was I thinking to question it? I hope she doesn't hate me for this. Though she does seem to be implying it was just a misunderstanding. I wish I could rewind time to this morning so we could start over. She looks so damn hot right now. If she looked like this all the time I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her.