Accused Cheater Reader(TFP:Decepticon Scenarios)

(Don't own the picture)
Description: The reader is accused of cheating.

July2020: Adding on to this "interfacing" when I wrote(like 2 years ago)this meant something completely different to me! I had no idea what the actual meaning was, I just assumed it meant being overly intimate with someone else.
Sorry if y'all thirstys thought it was having sex

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Megatron

- Angry af.
- Slightly emotional surprisingly.
- Harms any vehicon, or anyone that gets to close.
- Will not admit to being jealous unless he gets super angry to the point it just slips(or super sad).

The Dark Lord was sitting on his berth, you clenched in his servo. His blood red optics pierced your very soul. Megatron had brought you with him into his berthroom without a word, and interrupted you and Starscream having a conversation about Knockout. Your breath hitched as he squeezed you slightly. "M-Megs... A little to t-tight.." You patted his digits and he instantly loosened his grip. Obviously after having you around to ease your way into his spark, he was lighter and less violent, but that didn't mean when he was super pissed he wouldn't get violet just a little. He still stared, the tension in the air building up more and more. "Tell me, fleshy..." You instantly knew something was wrong, he never called you that, unless he was REALLY PISSED! Everything that you could've done wrong ran through your head but you couldn't think of any... "Have you been more intiment with some of the mechs on my warship?" That instantly caught you off guard. You tried to think of what, or who could have given the grey mech the idea. You shook your head, your (h/c) hair ruffled. "No... My Leige I would never do such a thing to such a strong, and amazing leader." You felt the grip on you tighten, your body hurt just a little, before the Dark Lord spoke again. "Tell me the truth fleshy. You know I can crush you right here and now." You felt tears brim at the edge of your (e/c) eyes as you spoke, clenching his digit tightly. "Megatron... I-I love you! Okay... I am YOUR sparkmate alone. Whoever told you I was doing such a thing to someone like you, who treated me so nicely even though I was an enemy... is st-stupid." You let out a slight cry of pain before he quickly let up on his grip. The evil mech pulled you into his chasis. You felt him slightly shake as his spark beat increased. The mech pulled you up to his faceplates, you instantly noticed a fluid leaking from his blood red optics. "Oh, my dear I'm so sorry." He pulled you into a kiss. The kiss was short and sweet. "M-Megs what's gotten into you??" He turned his helm away obviously embarrassed. "I-I... I over heard a few vehicons talking about how you were interfacing with another bot... because I had been to hard on you. I didn't want to believe them but.." You chuckled touching his helm in a comforting manner. "You're so spark broken over what a few vehicons said? I didn't think I was that important to you Megs." You instantly regret that decision as he pulled you into a rough kiss, he ran his glossa across your lips and filled your mouth with it. You tried to suppress a moan but failed miserably. After awhile you ran out of breathe and pulled away panting, so more air could fill your lungs. "M-Megatron... calm down.." He placed his forehelm onto yours and smiled, it wasn't one of those dark smiles, it was a smile of happiness yet his optics seemed so sad. "Megs... You know I would never do that to you... I wouldn't give up on you, after all I did ease my way into that spark of yours... I love you to Cybertron and back. So believe me when I say I love you Lord Megatron." You nuzzle his helm and he purred. "I'm sorry I was so jealous of you and Starscream being so close... I love you sweetspark." You suppressed a giggle. "Don't worry, Starscream and I are only close acquaintances since he is your second in command. Plus if he did try anything Soundwave and I would tell you immediately." Megatron chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Good... I don't think I could lose something so precious to me..." You smiled and sat on his shoulderplate. "Lets head back to the bridge. And please don't squeeze me again... I probably have to let Knockout check me to see if I broke stomething..." Megatron instantly ran into the medbay shouting sorrys and saying he should learn to keep his anger in check.