Rescue Bots: Chase x Handicap!Chubby!Reader pt.2

(Don't own photo)
So I can't add the music video cause I'm either dumb or Wattpad doesn't like me, but it is called "Romantic by Stanaj (NOTD Remix)"👌
Description: Chase has a nightly routine to lull you to sleep, which had started way before you met in person. Enjoy!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

He had a noticeable smile, his digits gliding along the small of your back. You laid against his chassis, letting your hands run along the smooth metal of his frame. Each passing second the more you found it indulging, already feeling like you were going to sleep but that familiar humming sounded in your ears caused your mind to stay awake. For only a second you heard his monotone voice say a simple few words, then he stopped for a reason you didn't know. You couldn't find it in your sleepless state to muster enough strength to ask, but that didn't stop you from letting out a muffled hum. He didn't seem fazed by your hum, for in a few seconds he started the tune again. It repeated over until he began to say the words in a monotone voice as usual, but there was a faint hint of vocals that began to hit your heart strings.

"...you make me want to be intimate, you make me want to be a planetoid..."
The lyrics began to deepen as his voice changed from its usual monotone, but for only just a second.
You could feel a chuckle building at his way of rewording the song, only keeping certain words. There was a bit of a pause as he shifted slightly, while you gripped onto the metal plating to keep yourself steady. Every bit of your body vibrated at the purr of his inner engine, realizing now he sounded much like a cat.
You didn't want to make an effort to speak or interrupt his soft repeated humming, but the urge to ask tickled at your tongue.
"C-Chase, what are you doing up still?"

Your voice was groggy, proving just how tired you were. The police bots yellow optics glanced down at you, his whole frame was stiff. He seemed embarrassed, or some type of emotion you've never seen him have. Even though he had not answered you could still feel his optics on you, and then suddenly a gentle sigh escaped his dermas sending an odd chill down your spin at the heat that left it.

"I am sorry I woke you, I am used to you being so much father than beside me." His vocals held a sweet tone.
His digits gently began to run along your back again, both servos working together to soothe you back into your sleep filled state. But you could already tell he wanted something, no matter how hard he tried to hide it you already knew. A burning sensation found its way up your back and up to your arms, gently tapping against his chassis along to the humming he made. The next lyrics rolled off your tongue, not even realizing how easily you remember a song from so long ago.
Your voice still carried a sleepy tone, stumbling through a few words but still held its meaning. The realization was felt the stiffness he once had returned only when you began to hum, after he fell silent, did Chase lean down to scoop you up within his hold. His touch was still warm, noticing a slight change in his movements. He shifted to sit up and began to sway you slightly, humming along with you and repeating the same tune just as before then slowly beginning to sing aloud again.
Every time you heard his actual voice you could remember the first time he sung, his monotone vocals made you cringe deeply and nearly lose an ear. But over time you learned to enjoy it, and how he had come a long way from then. Now his voice sounded more soothing, although some times it would still carry its monotone.

"We could indulge on dinner, I could compliment you but that would take all night." His voice was low, in a hushed whisper only for you to hear.
Just when you thought he couldn't do anymore he had brought you to stand against his chassis, one servo steadying you while you gripped his faceplates. The action of him swaying was wasted only due to you only feeling his face vibrate as he hummed, but the thought of him wanting you to dance along with him made your insides warm. Every few seconds you'd stumble sideways but he found a solution in letting you sit against his digit, you were then cuddled up against his chassis as he danced around the room even if the size difference didn't seem to bother him. The police bot never missed a beat after finally playing the song through his radio, speakers bouncing slightly to the beat that rumbled through you.
With a few more happy giggles, soft praises and lyrics sung he had finally lifted you up to his faceplates. You already knew what was going to happen a prepared yourself, hoping you won't embarrass yourself by not keep your upper body upright. There was a gentle sigh through his vents and intake, his faceplates held a noticeable happy glow that seemed like it was only meant for you.

"I love you, (y/n)." His vocals shook in a nervous but strong tone, firing up every part of his metallic body.
You gave a soft hum leaning closer and placing a gentle kiss along his dermas, only feeling his satisfied hum in response. The metal was warm, his glossa slightly pressed against your lip asking for entrance but having Chase be so overly intimate surprised you. To your own dismay you had pulled away still startled at his attempt to deepen a kiss, but he didn't seem to mind trying his best to lean closer to capture your lips once more.

"I love you too, Chase." Your giggle sounded like music to his audials as he finally recaptured your lips, repeating the same motion and slipping his glossa gently into your smaller mouth. The action caused a soft moan to escape his lips, still trying to figure out what to do his gently sucked on your tongue before pulling away to pepper kiss along your face. His servos finding their way along your plush body in his way of praising, them he slipped a kiss toward your stomach then let out a satisfied hum as the warmth your radiated. You didn't care what you did or how badly your insecurities spiked, you were able to toss them aside and trust Chase to hold them within his palm.
For such a big robotic being he was gentle, moving at the pace you set and tried to understand more high human intimacies. It was never about him, it was always about you and as much as you loved him caring you knew deep down he needed the same treatment. Even though you couldn't do what the others could, the best you could do was be beside him on days off like these or whenever he wanted to see you.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

This is long over due, but hopefully it was good, I've had this in my drafts for a long while and I finally found the right song... maybe!