TFP: Megatron x Chubby!Reader

(Don't own photo)
Requested by: @naughtydefenders88
Description: Ooo! So this is in Megatron's POV, mostly, and also mostly flashback. Includes holoform because I loved the thought of that hunk all up on them curves! Enjoy.!

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

Those glowing red optics watched you curl more into the makeshift bed, wrapping your plush arms around the body pillow. Something about your tank top wearing form made him a bit nauseous, and how much skin was showing on your body. His sharp larger index and thumb digits pulled the covers over you, being sure not to let them scrap against your delicate flesh. The leader would never admit it but he did enjoy your company, something about your smile and laugh always melted his spark.

Megatron, the ruthless leader of the decepticons, having a soft spot for a human.

~

In the beginning it was simple greetings, being your guardian since he couldn't trust anyone to handle a human and finding Soundwave to useful to interrupt. Maybe that was an excuse to get to know you, he really didn't know at the time.

As the days progressed, and failed attempts from the Autobots to get you back, he found one thing he loved about your human body... There was just something about your plush form he couldn't get enough of. It didn't matter that you weren't an hourglass, much like you said yourself, or that all of it was pudgy. He just loved your body, there was so much to love and so many possibilities.
It started with holding you in his larger servo, feeling the heat radiating from you and just how, oh so sweet your hugs felt.

The first hug was when he had saved you from Arachnid, she had stole you away and he swore you'd been killed by the insecticon. But as he fell to his knees in front of the Autobots, you ran over from a hole in the wall and held onto his pede your plush body trying its best to climb up his much larger body.
You were the only reason Optimus couldn't harm Megatron, your eyes begged and pleaded for him to back down.
The decepticon leader could see that odd glint in the primes optics, as he let his blaster drop with a hazy mist of anger and jealousy. And before he could even question you, Megatron had ordered his vehicons to attack and rushed off with you snuggled close to his alien alt.

There were times he just admired you, it didn't matter what you were doing.
That was also one of the reason he began to enjoy your company, finding everything about you amazing. Your laugh, smile, or just the simple glances in his direction. His blood red optics would instantly soften at your laid back persona, being able to handle his yelling if he ever got mad and sometimes his violent outbursts.

Much like a time you had ran off after he ordered Knockout to watch you, Starscream being the idiot to ditch you somewhere in the desert. Of course Megatron always had surveillance on you, and quickly found out about the seekers intentions.
That night Starscream got a horrible beating, you having to endure the energon spilled and angry insulting words toward the thinner mech.
When Megatron began to cool, he had an odd feeling about how badly he had hurt the seeker. Humans could be replaced, so why did he beat Starscream senseless for leaving a human...
He repeated in his helm it was because you were once with the Autobots, and that was why he needed you.

Over time he knew his feelings would only get worse and finding it hard to not have you as his, even though he claimed it so many times. His usual scheming had now included in making sure you were going to be out of harms way, keeping you out of any danger and keeping a close optic on you.

And no matter how badly injured he was, the thought of you always brought him back up and the hope to see your face again.

It was very cliche, but that didn't matter he was utterly in love with you and he wanted so desperately to express it but without showing weakness.

Over the next few months he had Shockwave working on a device for him and him alone.
The device allowed him the ability to turn into a human, to connect with you better and to finally confess his undying love to you. Although the thought of you rejecting him did make him a bit reluctant, he knew that even if you didn't accept his love he would convince you too.

Either way, he was going to have you and he didn't care how.

Once he found a perfect moment he began to gently speak to you, adding a few cheesy lines he took from the World Wide Web.
Megatron was able to keep a straight face even though inside he was freaking out, but it slowly began to drift away as he wrapped his human arms around your much smaller form. Taking in the sweet scent you had, running his fingers through your hair and gripping any plush part of you. He didn't care about your small sound of discomfort, only focusing on indulging in the amazing warmth you held and pressing his toned chest against your body.

After that night you had accepted his feelings, saying you found yourself falling for him so long ago as well.
Although your relationship wasn't perfect, it being filled with ups and downs, ranging from insecurities to your and his needs and so on. You both found it easier to express how you felt through physical contact. It did take him awhile to continuously have to hold you and snuggle you but he did find it absolutely amazing.
He enjoyed spooning the best, finding it oddly spike throbbing every time he pushing his body against you.

In his robotic form he would rub circles against your stomach with his digits, placing gentle kisses along your body. There was always a way he could love every part of you, and even on your insecure days he'd be more persistent on kissing and touching.
And if he found out his followers were the ones causing these insecurities, they were in a whole new world of pain especially if it's Starscream and like last time he would be sent to the medbay.

His holoform was always out when you were alone, this proving that he was most vulnerable around you. Megatron would easily snag his larger arms around you, snuggling his face into your neck kissing and biting at the tender flesh. He didn't care about you attempts to stop him, which only happened when he was being to rough but that's what was so amazing about you.
You were always so resilient about his rough hands, kneading and squeezing your soft body. He also knew you were open to anything he had to offer, some less than others but still open to it. Usually it would end with you both satisfied, him wanting to love on you again because he still couldn't get enough of that beautiful body of yours.

~

Megatron let out a deep sigh.
He didn't know what he was going to do, having you around softened his spark a little and that alone was bad. But he would never leave you even if it meant not leading the Decepticons, but he knew he shouldn't just give up because of you. He wanted you as his (queen/king) when he ruled of both Cybertron and Earth, you'd be his beautiful plush (queen/king).
He continued watching you let out a few sores, and being the adorable human you were. Then after some time he stood back straight, walking out toward the hall and as much as he wanted too he couldn't cuddle you tonight.
The mechs plans were falling into action, and by the time it was done he would come out the ruler or nothing.
Megatron took one last glance at you, hearing you mumble his name softly. His spark pulsed with that familiar desperation, quickly walking back over to place a kiss gently against your body. Then he made his way back out, it was now or never and he knew later wasn't an option.

~~~~••••~~~~••••~~~~

So, hopefully you liked it! And if it wasn't good, I'm sorry! But I tried, at that somethin... right?
(Also username included naughty so that's why a bit of it was 👌)