Epilogue

Five years have passed since the day that everything had changed.  In that time, relationships grew stronger, new friends were made, new dreams were achieved, and everyone could honestly say they were more than just content with their life.

 Elena could identify with this the most.  She sat on the bus with Calum and the rest of the boys and smiled.  She had been greater than ever.  She reflected on the times when she hadn’t been so great.  The times when, even after she had gotten out of rehab, she still relapsed.  She wasn’t ashamed of those times she slipped up.  She knew that staying strong was an everyday battle.  She was proud of everything she had been through, and each and every one of those little slip ups had made her stronger.  They made her a better person, the person she is today.

Calum looked at Elena, feeling nothing but immense love and happiness.  He studied her smiling face, her laughter as Michael told a shamefully dirty joke.  He was so proud of her.  After everything they’ve been through, they were still together.  He smiled, just content with watching her.  He couldn’t believe how lucky he was.  He had the greatest girlfriend, and the greatest job.  After he graduated high school, he decided to devote all of his time to the band, and Elena of course.  He had decided this pretty early on, but there was no way his mom would have let him drop out of school. (HAHAHA)

Now, 5 Seconds of Summer was one of the biggest bands in the world.  They had several EPs and were recording their third album at the moment.  Calum knew he made the right decision.  Looking at Elena again, he made another decision.  He wanted to love her forever.

“How cool is it that my art show and your concert are in the same city at the same time?” Elena asked Calum, turning to him and nuzzling her nose against his.

“Way cool, babe.  You’re doing so great with your work,” Calum smiled, kissing Elena and making everyone else pretend to gag.

“Take it to the room in the back!” Hanna yelled, scrunching her nose.

“Hanna, don’t be rude.  I could fire you as the band’s stylist,” Calum laughed.

Hanna was the same Hanna she had always been ever since she came out of her shell.  Her bright auburn hair and green eyes stood out against her black wardrobe.  She had gone to college for a semester for Art History, but decided that it was a bunch of crap, and ran off to Paris with her boyfriend instead. Long story short, he dumped her and she spent some time in Paris alone. But it was only a matter of two weeks when she flew back to the United States because she was beyond heartbroken and out of money.  When she came back, she decided she wanted to be in fashion and beauty.  Elena suggested she work for the boys, since they were in need of a stylist.  

“And then I’ll rehire her because she’s the only other person in this room that I trust with my hair,” Michael said.  He was sitting next to Hanna.  They leaned close and kissed, almost obnoxiously just to annoy Calum and Elena.

“Speaking of which, what color do you want to go to next babe?  I was thinking a fiery red,” Hanna suggested.