Highway to Hell

"Just where the hell am I?" I think I've asked my self that question about fifty times in the last ten minutes, yet I made no effort to find out.

The room I awoke in what elegant yet held a modern style. The pastel grey walls when nicely with the burgundy wooden furniture. It was odd but a nice odd.

Letting a long and tired sigh I fell back down in the warm embrace of the bed. With my face buried in the pillow, I took deep breaths trying to make sure I didn't overreact and make myself panic.

"It has such a nice scent..." I whispered ever so quietly taking another breath, it was so calming and so intoxicating. I didn't feel like panicking in its embrace which I was grateful for because I knew that otherwise, I'd be a nervous wreck. Unfortunately being anxious and nervous was a constant state of mind for me and thankfully I can mostly live with it. 

"Damn you look fine from this angle" a voice murmured, my whole body went rigid with fear because of the unknown voice flooding my ears and the crude comment that followed. He let out a long sigh sounding disappointed as he moved closer towards me, "As much as I want you to continue what you're doing we need to get going" 

The boy didn't give me a chance to say or anything, let alone get an explanation because he had already essentially dragged me out the door before I could even ask.

His attuide was so rough and forceful I knew that his hand that clasped my wrist would surely leave bruises.

"Y-your hurting me"

The boy immediately stopped causing me to crash into his back, I rubbed my noises mumbling something about him being to built for his own good. He looked down at me from behind his shoulder and sent me an apologetic smile, "Sorry" he said as he loosened his grip.

"It's fine"

He suddenly picked up his pace and we were back to walking to god knows where but this time he was more gentle. It was killing me not knowing where I was going or who I was with but I'd rather wait than ask.

After a little while we enter a hall that had almost a satanic vibe to it; honestly it gave me the creeps. At the end of the hall ontop of a small flight of stair was a jet black throne. It looked someone of great importance sat in it but I'm not sure who or why...

The boy motioned for me to sit in a chair beside the throne which I did in an instant. I watched the boy closely as he let out a low chuckle and messed up his hair with his fingers before dramactially taking his seat on the throne.

"Bring forth the subjects"

//

Hi nugget,

Chapter 1 is out and I hope you like it please leave your thoughts id love to hear them .

Thankyou very much