Shoot Me

"Jungkook-ah do you think we could go out in the town again?"

My head rested on his chest and i laid there quite happily listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat. His chest vibrated when he hummed in response but he didn't give me an answer straight away.

"I mean, you don't have to go or I don't even have to go. Nevermind it was a du-"

His hands clamped my mouth shut, "Jimin I didn't say no, did I?" I shook my head which lead him to smile, "I can't go with you but I can assign you a guard, and I guess you could take Taehyung to"

My frown depended when I learnt he wouldn't be coming with me but he's letting Tae come with me. Tae and him don't get along very well, but they do try to be kinda nice to each other around me.

I haven't had the courage to ask Tae about the promise he made with Jungkook and I'm not sure he'd tell me even if I asked.

"Don't look so down" Jungkook muttered poking my cheek lightly. Jungkook's face held the softest smile and his hands held my waist so delicately, it honestly felt as though he cares about me.

He's the devil but right now he's so sweet and innocent. With brightest red cheeks in history, I sat up and placed a soft and hesitant kiss on his lips. I pulled away and he looked as shocked as I did, but being the person I am, I ran out of his room as fast I could.

God, what exactly has come over me? I think I might have feelings for the devil. 

If only he could love me back, but who would love me? The boy who uses his skin as a canvas and razors as a paintbrush. The boy who hates himself more than he could possibly express. The boy who's just so lonely....