Baby

"Fuck Jimin" he would whisper, every time I would try to squirm away from his touch. His hands continued run up and down my length teasingly. His fingers felt heavenly and moans would never stop escaping my lips.

I was a mess. I was at his mercy but you know what? I liked it. His lips suddenly wrapped around the head of my cock and I jerked away from him, "fuck Jungkook"

He laughed with me still in his mouth, the vibrations sent courses of pleasure through me. My hands found their way to his hair and man, was his hair soft.

I could feel the tension starting to build up and whined in protest. I started to pull away but Jungkook cupped my ass and kept me close.

"Don't pull away love, I want you to cum for me" he whispered huskily, his stare was so intense as he drew little circles on my cheeks.

"I don't- want-"

"Don't want what?"

"For it-" I gasp as Jungkook licked the tip of my cock.

"For what?"

He continued to tease my head ignoring the fact that I was struggling to catch my own breath.

"I want an answer" he mumbled.

"T-to end"

Jungkook smirked and continued to work his magic which caused me to indeed cum inside his mouth. I curled my toes and let the loudest and whinest sound that I didnt even know i was capable of making.

From the corner of my eye I watched as he licked his lips, he let out a slight hum in satisfaction. While I on the other hand collapsed on the bed completely out of breath.

I felt the bed dip as Jungkook laid down beside me but I couldn't look at him. Embarasment was all I could express, I can't believe I just did that with him of all people.

Where does this leave us now?

//

Omg hi!
I'm alive.

And wtf we are over 1k views. You guys are amazing

This chapter is crap but hey.... cut me a break