Runways

Jimin

"Jimin-ah"

I could feel his hand caressing my cheek, his hand was so smooth and soft.

"Wake up baby, I know you can hear me"

I stirred letting out little groans as I stretched my aching bones. I sat up slowly rubbing my tired eyes, a small yawn was heard as I licked my dry lips.

"Still tired?"

Nodding I proceeded to lean back into his chest. His chest vibrated when he laughed but I merely wrapped my arms around his waist. He was warm, and I felt content.

"Are you feeling okay love?"

I shook my head-hugging him tighter, "my head hurts" I mumble.

Jungkook ran his fingers through my hair. This simple act made me feel so loved, even if he didn't love me I'd like to believe he did.

"Wanna go see Jin? He told me to bring you to see him once you woke up" Jungkook spoke.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't care really care what we do"

"Alright then"

I squealed when he scooped me up in his arms and held me close. I looked up at him, he is so beautiful.

How can the embodiment of evil be so beautiful?

"I wasn't always bad you know" he said catching me by surprise. When he saw my shocked face he laughed, "You said that out loud love"

"Oh I'm sorry" I mumbled trying my best to hide my flushed cheeks.

"Don't be, I understand completely" he sighed with a small smile on his face, it was sad just like his eyes, "I am the devil. I do bad things and I won't deny it but I wasn't always like this Jimin. I used to be beautiful, I used to be happy but now as you said, I'm the embodiment of evil"

"Jungkook I-"

"Jimin! I'm glad to see your awake" Jin beamed, he stood up from his desk as Jungkook set me down onto the bed, "how are you feeling?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Okay I guess" mumbling. I want to be back in Jungkook's arms.

"His head is bothering him"

"I'm okay"

"Jimin" his voice was stern and commanding, it made my skin crawl. My lips fell in a thin line as I became deathly silent, Jungkook's face fell at my change in attitude, "You never should lie to Jin he only wants to help"  

"Yes, Jungkook..."

Jin and Jungkook starting talking but I just tuned them out. I forgot how scary it was to have someone raise there voice at me, it reminds me of mother and father. Jungkook isn't them, but he still scares me sometimes. My thoughts were interrupted when I was finally brought back into Jungkook's arms. I was shocked at first but when he smiled down at me, I couldn't help but let it wash away my worries; well most of them. 

"Taehyung..." 

"What about him?" 

"Yoongi..." 

"Was that his name? I forgot to ask, I was too busy making him eat concrete" 

"You made him do what?!" I screamed. 

Jungkook's face fell as he placed me gently on the floor, "he made you cry, what did you expect me to do? Nobody hurts what's mine" he whispered. 

"But Jungkook he didn't-" 

"WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM?!" Jungkook roared no longer looking like himself, the red in his eyes shone through, the look in his eyes were those of the devils.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT FELT TO FIND YOU LIKE THAT! THAT'S TWICE JIMIN, TWICE HE'S MADE YOU UPSET. WHATS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM ANYWAY?! HE'S HERE FOR A REASON? SO WHAT JIMIN? I HATE, HATE SEEING YOU CRY. ITS THE WORST TH-" 

Jungkook was so lost in his rage that he kept yelling at me despite the silent tears streaming down my face. He said he hated seeing me cry, but he couldn't see the tears staining my face as he continued screaming, half of what he was saying didn't make sense. 

Jin moved to stand between us, he was clearly as frustrated as we were, "Jungkook that's enough" he said firmly but Jungkook didn't listen. 

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS! WHY WOULD YOU DEFEND HIM?! WHY AM I SO ANGRY?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME PARK JIMIN?! WHAT SPELL HAVE YOU A WORTHLESS MORTAL PUT ME UNDER. I-" 

"Jungkook stop! You're upsetting him!" Jin screamed back, for the first time since he started yelling at me he finally looked me in the eyes. 

Regret. His eyes went wide with shock, "fuck" he whispered and just like that he disappeared into thin air. 

He left me, again... 

"Jimin!" 

His face popped up in my line of sight, every with my blurred vision and his bruised face I knew it was him, "T-Taehyung?" 

"Why are you crying?" he cooed once again wiping away my tears with his thumb. 

"H-He, he left me again" I sobbed "He was yelling and then h-he-"  

I choked on my own cries like a baby Taehyung pulled me into his chest and once again I cried my eyes out. That's all I ever do, I cry and cry and cry. My heart is in so much pain and I don't know how long I can bear it. 

"You'll be okay Jimin" Tae whispered, "You can't give up as I did. You still have a future, a life, a chance to have family, to find true love. There's so so much still out there for you" 

I shook my head furiously and weakly hit his chest in protest, "there isn't, my brother was all I had but he's gone. He left me, everyone always leaves me. What is there for something like me? I have nothing! Taehyung left me!" 

He stroked my hair lightly trying to make me calm down, but I gasped when I felt something pinch my arm. Everything started going blurry, and everything is spinning, what's happening? 

He's closer than you think Jimin... 

// 

Hiiiii

Hope everything had a kick ass christmas! Mine was better than I thought it would be. So here's the next chapter. I honestly have no idea where I', going with this trash .